Oops..?

WARNING: LOTS OF JEROME FLOOF AHEAD

You set the pot on the stove and continued to sway your hips to the music playing throughout your apartment. You were making dinner for you and your boyfriend. He was out on a job right now and you decided to have a warm dinner ready for when he got home. You decided to make pasta. A favorite.

You loved your boyfriend. He was sweet, kind and had a killer sense of humor(see what I did there? Hahaha cause he.. He killed people.. I'm sorry). You had met him while going home from the store one night after you had to grab something you needed to make dinner. You bumped into each other and he was flirty to say the least. What really got you was his hair and his eyes. You guys talked and you exchanged numbers. He continued to call you and he even surprised you with some flowers after work one day. It was amazing to say the least. You'd been dating ever since. That was 8 months ago. He'd told you about him and The Maniax and you didn't really mind as long as he didn't get hurt. He promised you that as long as he had you to come home to, he'd never allow it. Sure he'd come home with bruises and a few cuts but he'd never come home with anything worse.

You stirred the noodles and the sauce. You heard the door open and slam shut. You checked the time. 11:00pm. You put the lids on the pots and ran to the door.

"Jerome!" You yelled and jumped on him and hugged him, clinging onto him. He wrapped his arms around your sides and buried his head in your neck and you could feel his smile. You loved his smile. It was the cutest.

"Hi, Gorgeous. How was your day?" He asked. He was always so caring.

"It was okay, I'm making dinner." You said, looking in his eyes and smiling. His eyes brightened.

"Well look at you! What a sweetie. Let's just hope it doesn't end up like last weeks fias-" there was a loud pop. Your eyes widened. You hopped off him and ran to the kitchen. Sauce. Everywhere. Jerome walked in shortly after.

"Oops?" You said, looking at Jerome with a nervous smile. He gave you a look.

"Well, let's start cleaning." He said with a sigh. You looked at him sadly. He wrapped an arm around your shoulders. "How about we order in? Pizza, maybe?" He asked, raising his brows in question. You jumped on him again and wrapped your arms around his neck, and your legs around his waist. He held you steady with his arms around your waist, again, and kissed your lips.

"God, I love you." You said, your breath hitting his lips.

"I love you too, Sweetheart." He said, setting you down so you both could clean the kitchen, order pizza and have an amazing night together.