Late

Jerome was your lover for three months. I say lover because you've been having sex, going on dates, and doing lovey dovey stuff, but never made it official.

So you were rather worrisome to go into his 'meeting' today. He had something dark planned, that you knew, but you were nervous for everything. You had news.

"Jerome, we need to talk," you told as you walked in the office-y room and set your bag down.

"Talk away, Babe. You have our attention," he said, pointing to everyone else.

"Jerome, I'm scared to tell you this, but I'm late," you said. He rolled his eyes.

"So you're a couple minutes late, that's fine. Sit down and we'll get back to business," he brushed it off. You sighed.

"No, I mean I'm late. As in I haven't had my period for a while? Usually meaning I'm pregnant and having a kid? And since you're the only person I've been sleeping with, it's yours. Indefinitely." He looked at you and you realized what you'd said. "Shit. I didn't mean to say it like that.."

He stood and walked to you. He looked in your eyes and pulled you in for a long kiss, that you quite enjoyed.

"I'm having a kid!" He exclaimed. People around him cheered and he grabbed a glass. "To my kid and my beautiful girlfriend!" He cheered. You flushed at his toast.

His girlfriend. You could get used to that..

This is a lil some some to keep you entertained until I finish writing the imagines I have planned out. Anyway, hope you like it!!