Dancer Girl Pt. 2

She walked into the hotel room.

"I went to the store on the corner and got a bottle of champagne. Champagne's okay, right? Not too cliché?" She asked. He shook his head.

"No. Not at all," he told. She smiled.

"Perfect. Let's get wasted," she told, crawling on the bed. She undid the wrapping and untied the wire on the bottle. She handed it to him. "I'm not strong enough to pop the cork. You do it."

"From what I previously saw tonight, you seem pretty capable," he said with a sly look.

"Oh, Darling I'm more than capable. It's just not worth the effort," she said lustfully. He smiled and popped the cork off the bottle. It started to fizz until she put a glass under the nozzle. "I would like to sleep in a clean bed, Sweetheart, if that's alright with you." She grabbed the bottle and moved to kneel on the bed. She poured the champagne in one glass until it was near to the brim. "Here you are, Love." She handed the glass to him. She poured another almost full glass and took a big swig.

"Someone's a little excited to get hammered.." She chuckled.

"I am, now drink up, Pretty boy," she said, lifting the glass to his lips and tilting it so he had to drink.

~~~~A Bottle of Champagne Later~~~~

"And I hate, absolutely hate, when a man thinks he can just grab my ass," she told with a hiccup. "Why do they think it's okay?"

"We feel it'll turn women on so we can bang and ditch. Men are sluts," he told with a slur of his words. She looked at him hazily for a moment. She leaned in and kissed him. He was shocked to say the least, but didn't waste a second to kiss back. She pulled away.

"You're very attractive and oddly a good kisser," she told with a smile. He smirked and rested a hand on her cheek. He rubbed his thumb along her cheek bone before pulling her in for another kiss. He took off his shirt, breaking the kiss for a split second before kissing her again as she unzipped her dress. He helped her take it off her legs and he threw it aimlessly on the floor. She put both hands on his cheeks and pulled him in closer. She pulled off her bra straps as he undid his pants and threw them on the floor. She got under the beds sheets and laid down, he followed soon after. He put his hands under his head and sighed. He looked to her to see her doing almost the same. He wrapped an arm around her and pulled her into him. She turned on her side and wrapped an arm around his torso. He looked at her.

"It may be the alcohol or my real emotions, but I think I want to have sex with you," he told. She rested her chin on his upper body.

"I think I want to have sex with you too," she said, furrowing her brows. He smiled and brought her up to his level. He kissed her deeply and she put a hand on his cheek. He sat up and put his hands on her back, trailing them up towards her bra. He undid it and she let it fall. They both pulled off their underwear and made love.