Cat's Out of The Bag

This is the most smut Ive ever written and it's not even a lot. Idk how to write smut.. oh well. Part two maybe..?

"So what we gotta do is sneak in from the back, Greenwood you let us in from the inside where you're discreetly hiding, Aaron you break the glass open, I stand and look pretty. Alright men, lets roll!" Jerome ordered.

They got into the jewelry store easily. They snuck around and picked out what to nab. They broke into multiple cases.

"Boys are such bores," a voice said. They looked around to where it came from to see a woman in a tight, leather suit. "Y'know there's a silent alarm on all those cases, right?" She asked. Jerome took off his mask to get a better look at her. He saw (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes through her mask.

"Who are you, gorgeous?" He asked. She smiled and prowled down.

"That's a secret, sweetheart," she told, running her hand over his cheek. He leaned into her touch and looked into her eyes. She pulled him closer and locked lips. She slid her tongue into his mouth and his hands went to her waist, but that's when she pulled away and slunk out of sight. "Watch your backs boys, don't want you getting caught. And you," she pointed to Jerome, "keep that mouth safe for me."

She took off and soon sirens were heard and they all decided to leave.

"Who was that chick?" Aaron asked. Jerome shrugged.

"Don't know, but I'd love to meet her again," he said as he joked on with the boys.

They ended up running away with thousands of dollars. Jerome couldn't keep the girl out of his mind. He kept imagining her in his mind, over and over. Why had she chosen him? Well, that's obvious, he was the better looking out of all three of them. But why did she feel the need to shove her tongue down his throat? Was she just in the mood or was there a reason for that too?

He kept up like that for a week before he finally saw her again. He was meeting up with a guy in an alleyway, just finishing up a deal when he heard her voice.

"Making deals and braking rules again, baby?" She asked. He turned and grinned, waving the guy off.

"Thought I'd never see you again.." he mentioned. She climbed down from the fire escape and walked to him, the clacking of heels on the pavement following her. He smirked and she latched her hands around the edges of his coat and pulled him closer.

"A good kitty always comes back to her owner," she purred in his ear. He tilted his head back and put on a shit eating grin.

"You're very kinky, I like it." She laughed a rich, enchanting laugh. She put her arms around his neck and pushed him to the wall behind them. She put her leg up his and put her lips on his once more. She started to force her tongue down his throat again, but he was quicker and turned so she was on the wall and cupped her face. She tangled her hands into his hair as he started kissing down her neck. She pulled him closer and let out a breathy moan. He bit her collarbone and back up her neck.

"I think it's time I showed you my place," she said, grabbing his shirt and pulling him along.

She threw him onto the bed and took off her shoes and crawled on top of him. She ripped open his shirt and ran her nails down his chest. She ran her hands back up and pressed herself against him. He sat up, a hand on her back to support her, and ripped off his shirts from his arms before taking off her shirt. She kissed him again and flipped him on top of her.

"Oh god," he groaned. She gasped and wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled his middle closer to hers. "What's your name?" He breathed.

"That's a secret, love. Lets just focus on what's happening right now," she told with a nod. He shook his head in agreement and started working on his pants while she slid off her tight black ones and wrapping her arms around his neck again.

"Is this your apartment?" He asked. She groaned and rolled her eyes.

"God this is ridiculous. Just do me already. What guy doesn't want meaningless sex?" She breathed as he kissed down her neck. He nodded and pulled down his boxers and moved her underwear. She heaved a breath as he pushed into her and started to build up a pace. He looked at her face and realized her mask was still on.

"Can you take that thing off?" He asked. She groaned, not in a good way, and pushed him off of her.

"God, you ask so many questions. You have to get out," she said and got off the bed. "You have to go." She was about to walk away when he grabbed her arm and threw her back on the bed.

"Oh we're doing this," he said darkly.

She sat up, light shining through the window next to her bed and she shielded her eyes. She rubbed her eyes. She spotted her mask on the floor and furrowed her brows before a stir came from next to her. She froze and turned. Ginger tufts of hair poked out from under the sheet.

She moved the sheet and saw his face.

"Oh no! No no no!!" She whispered. He flipped over and opened his eyes. He blinked a couple of times and she raised the sheet over her chest. He looked at her and focused on her face. He did a double take and squirmed backward on the bed.

"(Y/n)?!" He exclaimed. She winced.

"Hey ex-stepbrother.." she waved shyly. He looked at her confusedly as if to explain. She smiled awkwardly and shrugged.