Peter Pan

"Jerome," Barbara hissed. "Where the hell are we going?!" He shushed her.

"We'll find a place to hide and wait for the heat to blow over." Aaron and Greenwood looked at each other questionably.

"You sure that's gonna work, Jerome?" Aaron asked. Jerome glared at his fellow criminal.

"Yes I'm sure!" He grumbled.

"Well we'll be back in Arkham before we find a hideout," Greenwood commented.

"What'd you say?" Jerome asked.

"We'll be back at home safe and sound before you know it." Jerome huffed. They snuck around in back yards of various cull de sacs when:

"Look at that!" Jerome pointed to a treehouse behind a fence in a large maple tree. They all hopped over the fence and Jerome was the first to climb it. "Oh guys it's great in here!" He called down, looking around. He spotted a little girl in the corner.

"W-Who are you?" She asked in a fragile voice.

"I'm.. I'm.."

"Are you Peter Pan?!" She said excitedly.

"Yes! I am! We've come to take you to Neverland!" He said happily. She stood and started pulling him up with her weak little arms.

He got in and sat across from her and smiled. Barbara had come up next.

"You brought Wendy, too?! This is the best day ever!" She said. Barb looked at Jerome exasperatedly.

"How are you sweetie?" She asked the girl.

"I'm so excited to go to Neverland!" She yelled. "We can go see Tinkerbell and fight Captain Hook," she grabbed a stick and jabbed it into a fake person. "We can go swim with the mermaids! Do you think they'd welcome me into the sea?!" She asked Jerome- I mean, Peter.

He was about to answer when Aaron and Greenwood both came up.

"Lost boys! Oh how fun! Come sit! I have some peanut butter crackers!" She shoved them in everyones hands. "Here. Now if we are going to Neverland I expect I'll need some clothes. And Mr. Trunks! Can't forget my best friend. I'll probably need my swimsuit for the mermaids.. How much pixie dust do you have?" She asked. Barbara, Aaron and Greenwood looked at Jerome with a smirk.

"Enough for all your things," he said, moving his hands a little. She hugged him and climbed down and ran into her house.

"Way to go Jerome!" Greenwood laughed. He glared.

"Got a better idea?" He asked.

"No, but now we have a hostage. A seven year old hostage, Jerome. That's kidnapping. If we don't go to jail for this well go to jail for that. Probably longer for that, too," Barbara said.

"So she goes missing. Plenty of kids go missing everyday. As long as she's not dead and her body isn't found, we're golden! We'll dye her hair, get her new clothes, give her a lost boy name!" He told. Barbara sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Idiots," she mumbled. She came back up and grinned.

"I packed my bag! Let's go!" She told. Barbara rolled her eyes and put on a bright smile.

"How exciting! Let's go fly to Neverland!" She exclaimed. Jerome smiled.

"You could be a good mom, Barb," he commented on her way down. She glared at him.

As soon as they got back to an empty warehouse they began to set up a fake Neverland. The kid bought it enough so she could play with Barb while the others worked. At the end of the night she wanted to visit the Indians.