Big Brother Pt. 2

When you woke up, you were tied to a chair. You looked around the dark room to see nothing. You began to tug at the ropes, and stopped when you almost tipped the chair over.

"Look who's up!" A voice chanted. You looked to a corner of the room with a squint, but slouched down in the chair as much as you could. "Don't worry, dear, I'm not gonna bite. I keep that side hidden away for the bedroom," he told with a wink. You couldn't help but let out a small chuckle, but stopped as soon as you realized you were doing it. He smiled. "See, I'm not scary! You've got nothing to worry about." You could barely make out the bald man walking into the room.

"Come on, Jerome, we have to make the tape to send it to Gordy down at the station," he told. You furrowed your brows.

"I'm workin' on it, Aaron, gimme a minute to fill her in. She just woke up," Jerome groaned.

"The cops are already at the club we shot out," Another man said as he walked in.

"Wait.. So if you shot out the whole club why save me?" You asked.

"So we can get some money from Gordon, duh!" The new man said. You glared.

"Does that mean you saved Lily too?" You asked. They all looked at each other with wide eyes before Aaron coughed. "What? You guys obviously saved her too, right? She's practically James and I's sister. In fact, if anything were to happen to her, I'm sure Jimmy would be in more pain than if anything happened to me," you said matter of factly. They didn't look at you. Your brows furrowed again.

The bald one looked at Jerome with a little frustration and jerked his head towards you, while Jerome shook his head with wide eyes. This ensued for a few moments before he was pushed toward you. He looked at you gently.

"Look, Dollface, you're friend.. She was shot, a couple of times," he said. You could feel your eyes water. "We didn't know she was so close to you and Jim. If we did, she'd be here right now, but, honestly, it's best for her if she's dead. We got another guy in the other room cleanin' up blood from this other chick we tormented to get some cash from-" you started sobbing. He frowned and, what was he feeling?

Was it sympathy? It must've been because he untied your arms and legs and pulled you into a tight hug, to have you squeeze him back and cry into his chest as you both knelt on the floor.

"Jerome! What are you doing?! What if she tries to escape?!" The man asked.

"Can it Greenwood! I can handle it," he said with a glare. You calmed your sobs and reached into Jerome's pocket and grabbed the gun. You pointed it before anyone did anything.

"No one move! I'll shoot. I swear I will!" You yelled. You stood while Jerome still knelt. "I'm getting out of here and he's leading me to the police station, so I can turn you all in for murder!" You told as you grabbed Jerome's shirt collar. You grabbed his arm tightly and looked at it with confusion. "How are you so buff, dude?" He smiled, but took the gun while you were distracted. You groaned. "Come on!" He pointed it at you and you rolled your eyes. He pushed you towards your seat and you sat down, crossing your arms and legs. Aaron got a camera and put it on a tripod.

"We need you to cry a little more. Get snotty with it. Get messy," he said thickly. You shook your head at him and decided to think, trying to make yourself cry. You thought about Lily and broke out again. Aaron took the chance to hit record. Jerome stepped into the frame and put his hands on your shoulders. He bent down and smiled.

"Hey, Jim," he said in a gravely voice, "look who we have," he tilted your head toward the camera. "Yes! Your little sissy-wissy! How interesting, right? Because she'd told you she was going to stay in her hotel room and watch movies all night, right? And you believed her and thought nothing of it, right? Wrong-o! She lied to ya, Jimmy-boy, just like everyone else nowadays. Lie, lie, lie, lie, lie. It gets a tad but frustrating when you don't know who to trust. Then again, where would we be without a few white lies?" He turned and started to stroll, Aaron following with the camera. "Yes, dear, you do look fat in that dress. No, Mr. Bossman, I hate you deeply. Of course I'll get those papers done for never. Yes, Tommy, mommy and I aren't doing just fine. White lies aren't that hurtful. It's the bigger ones, the ones with a massive, earth shattering, consequences that really get me, but, you already know about those details don't you? Anyway, Jim, we want forty grand. Then you can have your precious little sister. If we don't get the cash your sisters dead. Have a nice day, Jim!" Aaron turned off the camera and you suddenly had a terrible feeling in your gut.

"Perfect. Now we mail it and get the dough. Or add a new girl to the list," Aaron said darkly.

"If we kill her can I eat her?" Your eyes widened and you felt sick.

"We aren't eating her! We aren't killing her! We keep her safe!" Jerome yelled.

"Why do that, Jerome? You got a crush on the cops sister? You're funny," Aaron said.

"I do not! Don't you say that! I merely mean that if she's scratched up we won't get as much cash, that's all," he growled. Aaron and Greenwood laughed a little. Try ended up leaving with the camera.

"Thanks for being so kind, for a criminal I mean." He looked at you over his shoulder and turned back around to look out the window.

"Yeah whatever," he mumbled.

"You're probably the nicest criminal I've met, and, thanks to Jimmy, I've met a lot. Never met such a cute one, though," you said absentmindedly. He fully turned to look at you and you looked at him admiringly. He walked to you and you got up to meet him halfway and you both joined for a kiss. You pulled away and he turned on his heels quickly, an upset look on his face.

"Damnit!" He groaned, wiping a hand down his face and looking to the floor. He turned back to you. "Grab your shoes. We're leaving." You looked at him. "Get moving!" You scrambled to find your shoes.

Once you found them, you followed him silently to the back door. When you made it out you saw a lovely view of Gotham.

"Wow.." You breathed. Jerome looked at you and smiled.

"Gorgeous, ain't it?" He asked. You nodded. "Let's find a place to stay, huh?" You looked at him and smiled before grabbing his arm and walking with him to a hotel.