Carnie Party

Hi. Okay so sorry I've been gone. I had work and I'm currently at my sisters but I'm gonna update right here. Right now. Let's get into it.

Also I have no remembrance of who was in Jeromes carnival with him so I'm making the characters up. (Aside from Jerome and you of course)
~~~~~~~~~~~

You'd been invited to a party at the carnival. It wasn't a big party or anything, but multiple Carnies were there.

You'd been asked if you wanted to go by your friend, Lily, who worked there.

She was the contortionist. She could fit herself in any box she picked.

She had long bright curly red hair, freckles all over her face, and was always wearing something flexible.

She told you a few boys were going to be there, 'And if you want to find that love of your life in the near future, now's the time.'

When you walked onto the Carnival grounds you were wary. You walked around, not knowing where it was, aimlessly, hoping you'd find it.

"(Y/n)!!" You heard. You looked around before finding Lily to be running up to you from a tent to your right. "It's been forever since we last let loose. How've you been?"

"Good, alone, stressed, tired. A little hungry, but then again when am I not?" You told. She laughed and grabbed your arm and dragged you along.

You saw three other girls and four boys.

"(Y/n), these are my Carnie buddies. Carnie buddies, (Y/n)." She pointed to a girl with straight brown hair. "This is Charlie. She's our tiger leader." You shook her hand. "That guy over there is Ben. He does elephant rides and practically lives with them." She pointed to a guy, fairly tall, with blonde hair and really pretty blue eyes. "That girl over there is Joanne, but we call her Jo. She does concessions. That's Mark, he's tickets. Over there is George, he's our helping stage hand. Cami's over there. She's our magicians side hand.  And that's Jerome. He's our snake dancers son. He's nice." She said pointing over to a tall ginger, such as herself. He was talking to Mark and glanced over to see you both looking at him and smirked. You smiled.

"So, (Y/n), what do you do?" Cami asked. Everyone looked at you as if they wanted to know as well.

"Currently? I'm bartending on weekends because I'm still in college," you said looking around at everyone. They nodded.

"What are you in college for? What's your major?"

"My major's in art. Maybe like painting or something.." You told.

"Come on, College Girl, we're getting you some punch," Lily said. You walked with her over to the table on the far side of the room. She pointed everything out and told you to help yourself. You decided to just have a refreshment for the time being.

"So, (Y/n), how'd you meet Lil?" Ben asked as you poured a drink.

"We met in high school. We had advanced algebra together," you told him. He nodded with a smile that could blind someone.

"Are you, uh, currently seeing anyone?" He asked, looking into your eyes.

"No, actually. You'd think with all the time I spend seeing people I'd get at least one person interested in me, but no. Are you?"

"Nah. I only see kids with their parents or couples," he said with a laugh. You nodded.

"Hi," he looked you up and down, "Gorgeous. I'm Jerome," he said.

"Hi, Jerome. And you must be talking about Ben," you said, pointing to Ben and taking a sip of your drink. They laughed.

"No, I meant you."

"No. You don't. I'm not at all gorgeous. Ben here, sure." You said sarcastically and took another sip.

The night went by fast and you were getting to the point of wanting to go home as per tiredness.

"I think I'm gonna head out, Guys.." You said. They all booed. Lily walked up.

"(Y/n), do you like Jerome?" She asked.

"Yeah he's cool why?"

"No, I mean like him, like him."

"Maybe," you said coyly. She smiled.

"He likes you too. Do you wanna kiss him?"

"Lil we aren't middle schoolers. But yes." You said anxiously. She walked to Jerome and started talking. He shook his head. They began to argue. She said something that made him brighten a little. He looked to you and you waved shyly. He smiled and looked back to Lily and nodded.

"(Y/n), come here!" She called. You walked over to her and Jerome. "Jerome. Kiss her." She ordered.

"I can't just kiss her it has to be romantic." He said. They began to argue again, until you grabbed Jerome by his shoulders and turned him to you. You cupped his face and kissed him. He kissed back and put a hand in your hair and another on your waist while you put both god yours in his hair. It started to get a little... Heated and everyone was feeling sort of uncomfortable.

"(Y/n), Jerome, cool it with the tongues." Lily said. You both pulled away and separated yourselves from one another.

"I think I'm gonna go back to my apartment," you said, looking and Lily then Jerome.

"I think I'll walk you there," he offered.

"I'd like that." You said fixing your hair. You both walked towards the entrance of the tents and heard hoots and hollers as you both left hand in hand.