Blue Eyes Pt 4

She followed him through the twists and turns of the downtown streets, curious where they were going.

"We're going to a secluded diner. Can't risk being seen with me, now can you?" He asked with a flail of his hands. She decided to keep quiet and follow without question, it was easier that way.

They made their way to the diner and sat at a booth.

"Good evening, how may I help the both of-" the waiter froze when he saw him. "Y-you.."

"Yes me. I'm glad my reputation upholds everyone else's." The waiter looked from him over to her, but she raised her jackets collar so she couldn't be well seen. "I'll have a burger and some fries. I don't really care what she has, just make sure it's good." The man walked back to the kitchen. "And make it snappy!" He yelled.

She looked at her hands, sensing his stare. She was worried he was staring at some sort of zit or makeup flaw on her face and was sure he was judging her for it.

"Quit staring at me," she said quietly, smiling. He looked at her and smiled wickedly.

"I'm allowing myself the pleasure of looking at something beautiful. If I didn't like something about you I wouldn't stare at it, Doll. So, let me stare," he said, blinking slowly.

"Well, I don't think I look that beautiful.." She whispered to herself.

"Of course you don't. You're a teen. They're full of insecurities. Makeup enhances your face, but you look gorgeous either way, for sure," he told. She looked down to her hands again as they waited for their food.

"Well aren't you gonna ask me anything?!" He asked. "You told me you wouldn't have sex with me until you got to know me, so by all means!" She flushed and took a breath, setting her intertwined fingers on the table.

"Alright, what's your name?" He breathed in through his teeth and turned his head unapprovingly.

"I'd like to keep that a secret. If you're smart enough to figure it out, I'll give you a gift," he promised.

"You're going to Rumplestiltskin me?!" She exclaimed. He nodded with a smile. She rolled her eyes with a scoff, leant back in her seat and crossed her arms.

Their food arrived and he got his burger and she got a sandwich. She had no clue what was on it, but when she tasted it she was amazed.

"This is so good!" She said through a mouthful of food. He chuckled and wiped some sauce from her lip and licked it off his own.

"Very true." After that, she found out he was in fact a psycho and he did kill people, but she wasn't off put. She felt weirdly.. Comfortable. She found out he was almost thirty, but still young, so it wasn't too weird.

She told him about her school life and her personal life and about her two older brothers that he probably already knew about.

Soon it was time to leave and go back home.

"Tell anyone and I'll kill you and your family!" He called before walking you home.

When you got there she invited him into her room from her balcony. She laid on her bed and turned on the tv and turned off the music. He sat next to her and they watched what she turned on together.

Soon she'd fallen asleep against his shoulder. He felt her shiver and pulled the sheets out from under her, took her shoes off and laid her down. He laid on top of the blankets next to her and pulled her closer by the waist, kissing her forehead lightly before quietly falling asleep next to her.