Shopping

You smiled as you looked at the tag. Just your size. You grabbed the sweater in a size bigger, because who didn't like overly large sweaters? Plus it was knit and those can be tight in the sleeves.

You set it on the pile of other things on your boyfriends arm that you'd try on after browsing every section.

"Are we almost done, Princess?" He whined. You rolled your eyes.

"You're a tough guy, you'll make it a little longer before needing to hit the food court," you said, kissing his cheek. He smiled a little, but still kept his grumpy expression. You found a few more things and went to the dressing rooms. You grabbed a couple of shirts and threw on the first one. You stepped out. "How do I look?" You asked, looking in the mirror.

"You look fine," Jerome said unenthusiastically. You rolled your eyes.

"Do you really mean that or are you just humoring me?" You said in a sarcastic tone.

"Take me shopping. Have me hold your stuff. Don't expect me to be excited about all of it." He huffed.

"Fine. I was gonna surprise you with this one last, but I'll try it on now." You grabbed a dark blue, almost black, dress and shut the door. You put it on with ease and looked at it, pleased with how it fit your curves. It ended halfway down your thighs and had a very deep neck line. You were afraid that if you didn't wear a bra one of your boobs would pop out. You opened the door and waited for Jerome to look at you.

When he snapped out of it he looked at you all over. You smiled evilly. Since you had put all your things on an organizing hook his hands were free and he used that to his advantage.

He scooped you up, pulling you up so your legs were around his waist, one hand around your back and the other supporting your butt.

He walked you back into the dressing room and began to kiss you. He soon got more needy with his kisses and even let a groan of pleasure make its way past his lips, making you smile.

"Well Jerome, as much as I like this, we should get back to shopping and pay so we can get home quickly and finish this," you said as he kissed your neck.

"We're in a secluded place, no one will hear us," he tried convincing.

"Nuh uh, Lover boy. People come in and out of these things all the time," you told, your head resting on his shoulder.

"Then let's hope they stay out," he suggested. You shook your head, a slight smile on your face.

"Put me down so I can try on more things," you told. He set you down and started walking out backwards.

"You just love to tease me, don't you?"

"That's my job, sweetheart," you said with a smirk.