After this

JannaS POV :

'UGH THAT INSENSTIVE DICK ! WHY DOESNT HE JUST TALK TO US ! WHAT THE HELL WAS EVEN ON THAT LETTER !?'

'Janna Hun calm down.'

I flopped onto the sofa and hugged tom . Marco has given me a lot of emotions and feelings but never anger .

'Tom I don't get it , he just , UGH!'

'He should of at least told us what he was freaking out about , I mean , that's shallow.'

'I know . I-i just can't handle this right now . To much is happening . We lost star , marco is pissed at us and right now I don't even want a kid . I just want to go back to my family and watch tv adverts.'

'What ?'

'It's what I did when I felt nervous.'

'Ok . I just burned stuff.'

'Well I can't do that tom.'

Stars POV :

'And maybe flood the hole and watch them drown why u laugh.'

'Haha very funny but what would they were ? Heavy chains cus if they didn't they could just swim.'

'But the pressure of the water ? Maybe add rockfish or a shark.'

'GUYS ! WE CAN DO ALL OF IT !'

I scream shaking my head back and forth . For someone who's going crazy , THE VOICES ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY !

'God what's up with you !?'

'Nothing , I'm just thinking about what I'm gonna do when I'm finished and am let free . Am I just gonna go back to mewni or am I just gonna live a normal life.'

'Well think later'

Marcos POV :

'So practically all and all , star thinks you cheated and is now working for Toffee , oh and that letter a lie . So anyway this is my stop. If u were you I would go and patch some shit up. Now byeee.'

As nice stumbled away I sat down.

'So let's just get this strait.'

I said to myself

'Nova was set up , Jackie isn't behind but is still in Volvos , someToffee guy is also part of this , star isn't dead and she is evil , tom and Janna wrote that note but not about her and FOR FUCK SAKE ! '