my side

marcos POV :

i hated what star was doing , like how can't you ?

i sat where star was when she went inside , i held the cigarette and just stared at it . this was nothing like her , like i know what she is going through but u knows what smoking can do . my insides felt weird and i had a worried feeling in my head . 'ugh star what are you doing to me?' 'what did you say?' janna shouted up followed by jackie . my mind went completely blank , i kissed star but i was with jackie , i was so caught up in that moment i forgot about her .

'yo baby' jackie shouted up as i slid down the roof . 'yo jackie' i said rubbing my head . 'you smoking now?' jackie asked taking the cigaret. i just laughed it off . 'so what you doing here?' 'oh I'm here to see star about you know what.' janna said whispering I'm my ear , i gave her my keys and she ran in . ' what about you miss' i said trying to sound cool . 'I'm here to see you , you dummy.' she kissed me , but i didn't get that warm fuzzy feeling like when i kissed star . i hugged her away and just took her inside .

'STAR GET OUT NOW' janna shouted up stairs. my head springs up . 'marco , its probably nothing' jackie said resting her hand on my shoulders . i look back at her , she has a 'I'm really pissed at you but i love you' smile . i decide to stay with jackie , maybe janna had this handled.

jannas POV:

'star please , i really need to talk to you.' i say pleeding 'janna its 10:34 go home!' she said kicking the door . 'star I'm not going anywhere till you tell me whats really going on . you helped me through my crisis now im gonna help you .

star opens the door , looked at her and she looked at me. A tear rolled down each of our faces . We were both a state going though different things. Star knew my side but I needed to know hers , I'm gonna do everything to find out