Listen to your heart

Stars POV :
At around 6:00 I finished my , highness ? Is that what you call it ? Idk .

I again just wanted to be young , helpless and have no worry in the word ! Anyone else feel like that . Go back to a time where little fights would be fine the next day and you would dress up with your best friends who you don't talk to anymore . I just want to be a kid . I'm not ready for Alevels or GCSE's I'm already freaking out about my future and what will happen next time I fall out with a friend , but when your a kid you don't think about that !
(Comment if u feel that way 💗 I can help I've four with this before 💗)

I broke down , again . All the little stuff is flowing back on top of all of this .
'Star ?' A voice said out side the tent . Oh fuck Marco found me . I took a deep breath and opend the flap . 'M-mom?' She grabbed me into a hug . 'Star what are you doing to your self !?' I saw my mom worrying like hell . 'Mom I'm fine , hounistly.' She gives me a look 'Star I've been watching you , smoke and cut what's going on with you?' 'If I tell you , some thing bad will happen .

Mom I'm fighting my own fight this time no wand earth style . If you are here to take me home , please do.' She pulls me into a hug . 'Star I can't , you know there is a war going on , Marco will take great care of you when he comes back.' She kisses my fore head and walks back through a portal .

Marcos POV :
'I don't know where she was going and I don't know why.' Janna said sitting on the sofa . 'She was just following her heart. 'Why is she doing this Janna ?' 'Idk but u probably didn't help , you know laughing at her and not protecting her.' 'Well she was a bitch to my gf.' 'OMFG MARCO.' Janna said 'you haven't got in in your head , the text are fake , it's the wrong number , she put a 6 instead of a 5' I sat trying to process 'Listen Marco I know you love Jackie but listen to your heart . It's telling you , you love star. I see it when you protect star , you love her.' 'NO I don't .' 'Yes you do.' 'No I dont' 'no you don't' 'yes I do. Fuck you janna.' 'HA I KNEW IT!'