Dont be late

Stars POV :

U know that moment when u get home and jump into bed and ur like

'Wow why do I even bother with life.'

I was having that moment . I just wanted to go home . I only came back for Marco , that's it . I kicked off the sock on my left foot because I was too lazy to kick off the other one and I snuzzled down in my blanket . As usual I would lay away for a while thinking about life and people but I just couldn't get Jackie out my head .

As my thoughts were coming to a end , I Hurd someone walk through the door . I knew it was Marco so I didn't react , I just pretended to be asleep and waited for him to kiss me and call me his princesses like he always does .

But no.

'Hello butterfly.'

Oh shit no

'Long time no see'

Please let this be Janna playing a prank

'How was therapy about me ?'

I hate my life

I turned around ever so slowly and gulped some air.

'W-what are you doing here ?'

'Well I was just thinking I had hurt you enough and I want to make everyone suffer . Starting with Marco . And you are the most important thing to him , so I just plan to take you away.'

'WHY!? Marcos I'll know you did it.'

'Not if you leave him a note.'

'Jackie please. Please please please. You did what you needed to do to me , why are you coming back ?'

She stood still

'Just do what I say . Be at my house tomorrow at 5:00am no later.'

As she was about to leave

'WAIT'

'What?'

'How did you get in ?'

'Through the hallway window then just walked into your room.'

'Oh , we really need a key there.'

'Yea I was thinking that.'

'Yea cus someone could rob you guys.'

'I know I can't imagine.'

'Anyway , DONT BE LATE!'