Join me

Stars POV :

Close your eyes . Just sit there and think. Think about how you fell in love and when you fell out of it . He is a cute stupid idiot . I really have to get him out my head . And get the fact that Janna and tom are the only ones who I want to think about saving me .

As I turned to my clock it was 12:03 . A note lay next to it.

'Dear Star .

At 12:05 please go out and get something I left for you

-jackie'

. Cba . I just got warm. 2 min later I hesitated with my door wide open . I still had a shock coler so if this hurts . Ima Be So fucked.

I took a breath and held my eyes and stepped forward . Nothing . I could run. I looked up down side and side . All I could find was another note. Till , the door next to me opened .

Ny plans to run backfired and I hid behind the wall in between. A girl with Marcos jacket walked out. She looked a mess. But a pretty mess. Like super hot mess.

Lucky bitch.

I tryed not to cry as I went back into my room. I opened the note but some words I couldn't make out due to tears dripping onto the page. Jackie wrote it I recognised her writing by now.

'Dear Star

If you hate Marco . You will do something for me . If I take to too far , get reddy for a threat. I want help for the game I'm gonna start. I've put it off but now it's the best time with this drama. Help me , or help them brake you.'

*gulp*

'W-what ?.'

I said over and over not understanding what was infront of me.

I mean I knew what it said but , why ? Is she practically asking me to join her ? Is she even asking if she said she will hurt me if I say no ?

Jannas POV :

*vomiting , constantly*

'T-tom get me another towel'

'I swear you shouldn't be sick this early into pregnancy'

'Well tom , what's it like for pregnancy in hell-'

*vomiting more*

'Good point'

Marcos POV :

I wasn't asleep when nova left . Maybe her gf was here or something . But I was bored . I threw the letter away I was gonna give to Star , and now , I don't know what the hell to do .

I turn to the brightness of my phone and log onto my messages where I saw all the cute texts Star and I shared . The 2 years without Jackie was a dream. Although she may had been in mewni , we still had never been so close. Kinda like we are now.

Wait , we are close. Only a wall behind inbeteeen us.

AA ND THERE IS A BOUCNY OUT SIDE!

I know Jackie said not to speack to her but I bet she wants to see me to. I need her attention