Day 1 <part 1>

Marcos POV :
I woke up with star in my arms , she was so cute and her hair was silky smooth . 'Star?' I say picking at her . 'We have school in a hour .' Star shoot up 'FUCK!' She puches me out the room to get readdy . I was supprized that she actually wanted to go to school , I mean after the texts .

Star POV :
I didn't shoot up to get readdy , I shoot up to get my first challenge .
*1 notification*
I let a big sigh out and answers the text

'Hello Star , readdy to start . The first thing is to ditch school , now I know it's hard , but that's not the only thing . I need you to go and get my money from a gun point place done town . Be careful and don't get killed . Leave it at tesco dumpster . Drop it and leave or the video will blow up . Bye.'

Ok I can do that . I tell my self breathing in and out . As I get readdy for school Marco bangs in my door repeatedly . 'Star are you readdy ?' He says then opening the door . I faked being sick . 'Marco I just threw up , I'm gonna stay home.' He gives me a concert look . 'Ok then I'm gonna stay home to .' 'NO um go to school , Pony head is coming to watch me.' 'Oh ok , well I'll be home soon.' Bye star' .

Marcos POV :
As I shut the door , I didn't feel right . I wanted to be there with star . I mean she is my best friend and I do love her , but I can't bring that up right now . Not in her state .