Day 6 <part 1>

Stars POV :
As I woke up from a un clear night , I was lied out side my tent . I couldn't find my phone and I started to Freak out.
'Holy shit what if I left it at alexia's house !?' I said to myself .
I pack my bag and run quickly .
'ALEXIA OPEN THE GOD DAM DOOR !' I scream .
The door unlockes
'Star what are you doing it's 6:00 in the morning .' She asked rubbing her eyes
'My phone is here .'
She picks my phone up off the table and hands it to me.
'Thankyou .'
I say hugging her
'Also you have a lot of messages.'
I give a giggle and sprint back to the tent.

'Ok let's see what today holds.' I say opening my phone .
'Huh 20 text from Marco , oh great 1 text from thing.' I open the challenge text first .

'Hio , I hear that you are a good girl , well I want you to quit school , now I'm on the bus , buh bye bitch.'

Honestly , I was thankful that was my challenge , I really don't want to face Marco today , he probably didn't want to see me either.
I email the school just saying that I was king back to mewni , it was easer .

Marcos POV :
We went past jannas bus stop , no star
Past alexia's bus stop , no star
Everybus stop , no star
Tom and Janna were concerned but I was more ( probably.) What if she killed her self . I bite my tongue and walk to the back of the bus . Jackie gives me a confused look.
'Hey Marco.' Janna says moving up
'Have you seen star ?'
'That's what I came to ask you.'
'I saw her at alexia's last night.' Tom said
'Maybe She is at the tent .'
'Maybe , thanks guys.'
Jackie was calling me over , but Janna was looking a pics of Star , so I stayed back here . She looked really cute in them , all sweet and innocent not a doubt in the world.