Your being over dramatic

Marcos POV :

'Sure Star , What in your mind?'

She walked down the rest of the stairs . I was proud that there was no new cuts and they were healing up.

'I want to talk about why I have been doing this , cutting and smoking and drugs.'

'Drugs I don't know about that !?'

'Never mind that . Anyway , I want to talk about this . I-I-it's your fault.'

I looked up in confusion .

'W-what did you say ?.'

'It's your fault .'

'What have I done ?'

'You never asked me how I was before the phisical pain started . I cared about you 24-7 and you never once asked me if I was ok !'

'Star don't you think it's a little over dramatic , you could of just told me-'

'Oh Marco I'm not done.'

Stars POV :

So I may have some backed up anger from when we were 16-17 (btw this but I'm just making up)

'And when I was 16 you fucking called me a PRICK when I said to Jackie that I didn't like her dress . Who the fuck says that. And you never even said happy birthday in my 17th you didn't even show up and the next day you acted like nothing happend and oh Remember before you started dating Jackie you ditched me at prom , I sat in the corner all alone no one spoke to me!'

'Star that the past , you can't take stuff from the past.'

'But it's bottled up Marco , I never let my feelings out before now . And all of it is because of you . fuck You marco diaz!'

'You can't just say that Star . Again that's from the past YOUR BEING OVER DRAMATIC.'

'WELL SORRY BUT THIS IS SO HARD ON ME ALL YOU HAVE DONE !'

'DONT YOU THINK THIS IS HARD ON ME! SEEING YOU PRATICLY KILL YOURSELF INFRONT OF ME ! smoking , drugs and cutting .'

'Well you don't have too . Just don't talk to me . I don't think I would say that but your turning this into all about you . I'm the one dying not you.'

I stood up and walked up stairs . Quitly crying , all the things I said was true but he did explain . After prom he did take me to get a pizza and on my 17th bday he didn't show up because he had to get my present. I'm such a bitch . I know I was killing my self and how much this was affecting Marco , he has done nothing but help me .

I'm such a ducking ass holed bitch .

I hope Marco will forgive me after all this shit is over .

Marcos POV :

I'm the reason . I'm the fucking reason . I'm the dick that set her off . What is wrong with me , I've tried kissing her and spending the night , she must just be pissed . All the moments we spent recently must of been out of place so I would never find out it was my fault.

Sure Star was being over dramatic and stupid but it can't just be me ! It's affecting my life as much as hers ! WHAT WOULD I DO IF SHE DIED !? I would be lost in my own world.

Wait

If I'm the reason for this . Should I just stay away from star . Try and a avoid her ?'

'Yes.'

'Who are you ?'

'Your mind , if star wanted you to stay close with her should she wouldn't of said anything.'

'True , so I should stay away from her ?'

'Yes.'