Dreams

Marcos POV
__________
I think it was clear to say I hurt star . I really did , what kinda friend am I to laugh to my friend . I wanted to tell her that I messed up bad . I can't be just to blame though . I wish I knew where she was - WAIT
'Alexandra call Janna'
*calling Janna *
'Hey Marco what's up ?'
'Take me to the forest star ran to!'
'Why ?'
'Please'
'Ugh Fine ! Give me a couple secs.'

*couple secs later*

'So why are we here' Janna asked why she held a torch . 'Well call me a stalker but my I made my mum put a tracker in her phone-' 'Marco that's really weird but no judge.' As we walked through the forest we saw a formula face . 'Hey Marco.' Glossirc said standing at the bottom of a tree. 'What are you doing here?' 'Oh just camping. 'WATCH OUT GLOSSIRIC!' Before I knew it Star fell out a tree . Luckily glossiriks magic saved her . 'M-mm-Marco ?' She looks at me with a shiver . She starts to run but I cast a freeze spell with her wand . 'Star why did you run away !?' 'Because I wanted to !'

Stars POV :

'Listen , I told you not to come looking for me .' 'So your my friend , I'm not gonna let a beautiful girl out alone , you know what men would do if they got there hands on you !?' He blushed , then I blushed . 'Ok , can you unfreeze time now !' Glossiric said . 'Marco , I'll see you tomorrow.' I say walking off . He looked really confused 'Star aren't you coming home ?' 'Na I'm gonna stay out here.' 'Then I'm staying with you .

Back and fourth we argued . Non of us noticed Janna and glossirc had gone .
'Star you have no choise now.' He said running into my tent . How bad could it be ? WAIT. I run into the tent . My drugs were in there with my phone . Thank god he didn't find them . Time to do my great acting skills .

*fake yawn* 'Marco I think im gonna go sleep , ha night.' I slam my head against the floor and hid everything . He does the same but he places him had around me . I felt really safe and he was so warm . Oh fuck my cheeks . Cover them . I duck under my blanket .

--------- stars dream---------
'Final day.' I stood in my old room , weapons in Jannas and Marcos hands . 'Star you failed all your days so you get to watch your friends die .' Marco stabs himself . I try to run to him but in stopped my chains holding me down . Janna slits her throat 'JANNA.' After a hour of abuse they die . 'Well Butterfly you killed your friends now it your go . They hand me a bucket of water and shove my head under .

My dream went blank.

---------Marcos dream--------
Part 1:
*yawn* I walk down the stairs in pink fuzzy slippers , 'morning baby.' I say kissing her neck. They turn around , it was star . She still had short hair and her checks lit up . 2 darling children run to me . 'Comment , crestie.' They hug me tight . 'Daddy.' 'They missed you.' Star says kissing me . 'Hey Marco I need to show you something .' She ducks down and knocks her crown off . 'Oops Be cearful honey.' She picks up a positive pregnancy test 'Marco I'm pregnant.' My jaw drops , I pick her up and flings her around .
( this is way better then my last dream where she died.)

My dream went blank
---part 2--
( I was nearly sick writing this it's jarco no offence to anyone who ships them but WTF !?)
I step down the stairs to a screaming child . There was a broken picture of Jackie . I make breckfast and take it upstairs to her . 'Hey honey jam is crying down stairs.' 'Can you take bear of it ? Please.' I kiss her in the fore head and walk back down . I cradle jam in my arms . I turn to see a note a old one from star .
( in this dream she did die)
Dear Marco
Hi , I'm sorry I did this too you
I'm so sorry .
I-I love you and will always be with you , for the best and worse if times , I'll watch you grow and watch over you , I'm your garden angle.
So sorry I put you through my suiside. , I love you xx
Star.
Jam stopped crying and I started , Jackie walked down the stairs and kisses me . 'Bye baby.' She walks past in stripper clothes . WTF !?