Were finished

Marcos POV :

I walked out onto the bouncy , where no joke I thought I was gonna die of coldness . When I looked over stars door was closed and her blinds were drawn . All i could see was stars sillowet sitting on the bed . I don't know what she was doing , but at least I knew she was alive .

I looked around the outside all there was , was a chair and a pot , full of rocks.

I picked one out and quickly begged that it wouldn't brake the door .

I threw the rick and thankgod it got stars attention . She was walking , SHE WAS COMING

Then she opened the blinds and gave me a look of discus and flipped me off.
I was so confused

'STAR!?'

She rolled her eyes then walked out.
'WHAT YOU PRICK !?'

'What's up ?'

'Shut the fuck up , you know what you did you ass hole . DONT SPEAK TO ME YOU TWAT, WE ARE Finished !'

she slammed the door .

'WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT !?'

I questions walking back into the room. What the fuck was she talking about !?

Jackies POV :

Ok I did place a spy camera to see between Marco and star , and this just got so beefy . To the point , I'm gonna make star turn on everyone else so she can def help me . But I love how she broke up with him . I LOVE IT !

As I rolled around the bed and giggled I got jannas number out , and messaged her .

'Janna , dare time . If you follow my instructions exactly you and tom and you "child" won't get hurt . I want you to write a letter on how much you hate me , but not saying what I did, make sure you sign it.'

'What ?'

'You read me . I need it by tomoz Bye.'

Now your probably wondering , how is that gonna work ? Well no.1 Janna will probably use my name , so I'll rub it out and place stars name so it will look liek they are saying it about star . Then I'm gonna move star again because now that all know where she is.'

Yay

(Starco will be back . I hope)