5 more days

Marcos POV :
I walked back up stairs and star left the bathroom . Great . She could of been dead , and she didn't make a peep . I hope she knows how worried I was . I went back to my room , and the phone was going off . I ignored it thinking it was Jackie , till it went to voise Mail.

'Hey Marco , I'm sorry if I freaked you out . I'm just , needing to stay away from you , please don't txt call or anything . I- I love you Marco Diaz.'

That call was full is sniffs and tears . And so was I . It's not everyday your best friend dose this or - WAIT SHE LOVES ME. WTF WTF WTF. How did I never know - oh , making everyone happy . I felt so idiotic. I fell asleep.
Little does she know I know she is hurting why she is sound asleep and I'm gonna try and make it better piece by piece .

Stars POV :
'I can't fucking do it , I can't fucking do it anymore.' I said walking around my room . HOW THE HELL DID IT ESCULATE SO MUCH . I was actually in a fucking living hell . The only person I told is Marco and I have to distance my self from him . FUCKING BULL SHIT . I just wanna go home , with my mum and dad and I want to feel safe . No way I could go to school tomoz without feeling that everyone is judging me , no fucking way .

I must have been walking for a long time becasue before I knew it it was 2am . Phone is going off , you tube is spammed and my heart is slowly stopping . It was all I could hear , my phone and the voices in my head were telling me how I was a freak or a slut or how I'm not from here and should go home because I'm a magic attention seeker who should go jump off a fucking bridge .

I slid down the wall and held my legs close. 'I wish bulling came with a manual' I said tearing up . 'I'm the closing thing u have to a manual.' Glossirc said appearing out of no where . I grab him into a hug . 'Glossirc I wan for go home.' I said pleading him . 'Star you know I can't do that .' He replied wipingn the tears away . 'You need to stand your ground , and let the bully know your not scared.' 'BUT I AM GLOSSIRIC I HAVE 50 DAYS AND I ALREDDY MESSED ONE UP!' I shouted . 'Star calm down , you can do this , 5 more days and if it gets worse I'll send you home.' 'Thankyou glossirick.'