I laid down in bed and dialed Rayna's number. I hope she's still awake. She's best friend material.

"Hey Taylor" Rayna answered sounding happy.

"Hi Rayna. What you doing right now?"

"Cleaning my room, what about you?"

"Layin in bed" We talked to each other for a little while longer until I got tired. We said goodnight to each other then I went to sleep.

Taylor's Dream

"Taylor" Rayna stopped at my doorway looking sad. She was hella fine though. She was wearing a bra and a tight pair of shorts. I sat up in my bed confused as to why she was at my house, sad, almost naked.

"Rayna what are you doing here?" She walked in and stood next to my bed.

"I missed you Taylor. Then I realized that I needed you" Her small but thick body climbed onto my bed and sat on my lap with her legs open. I avoided looking down and gave her another look of confusion. Before I could say what I was gonna say she kissed me.

She let me touch her body in places I've never touched a woman before. Soon enough we were doing very explicit things that I have definitely never tried with a woman before. All I know is that I really enjoyed it.

Then I woke up. Why the hell did I just have a sexual dream about Rayna?!

Rayna POV

Morning

I got up feeling so tired and confused. I didn't get any sleep last night since I had so much to think about. I showered almost falling asleep while washing my hair. I dried off and put on some new lotion I got. I put a towel on my hair and a robe on my body so I could do my makeup.

I put on my Baby Skin BB cream, eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss. I locked my door and got an outfit from my closet. I put on a long black maxi skirt, a black crop top, black sandals, and a black belly ring.

I decided to straighten my hair today which was faster than I expected it to be. I put a black snapback on that had a bow on it then started cleaning. After I cleaned the basement I worked my way upstairs.

I dropped everything when I heard Jonah cry. I picked him up from his crib and laid him on the changing table. I changed his full diaper then took him to the kitchen to feed him.

"Mama" I almost dropped the can of baby food when he said that. He called me mom. Mike's child called me mom.. Toya's baby called me mom!!!

He kept saying it between bites of food and I couldn't help but smile every time he looked at me with a cheesy smile and big brown eyes.

After feeding him I kissed his cheek and took him to his rolly thing that he sits in. I continued cleaning checking on him every now and then. He's such an adorable baby boy. I can tell he's gonna have a lot of girls trying to get with him by the time he's in preschool.

I walked into August's room to finish my cleaning and he was just laying in bed looking hella tired. He had dark circles around his eyes and had a blank but still confused look plastered on his face.

"August are you okay?" I asked folding the clean basket of clothes on his floor.

"Yeah why?"

"Well you look like you didn't sleep all night. Is something wrong?"

"No. Yeah. Kind of. I was just laying here thinking about stuff all night. I never even tried to fall asleep"

"Same for me but I slept for at least two hours. You need to get some sleep though"

"Yeah you right" He turned on his side and fell right out. I finished my cleaning and went down to the living room. I heard pawing on the back door but when I looked out the window nothing was there. I opened the door surprised when I seen an almost newborn kitten meowing like crazy.

It was orange with bright blue eyes. I picked it up and for the first time I seen the back yard. There was a pool, a large grass area, a bar, and a shelter with tables underneath.

The kitten started sucking on my shirt with her eyes closed. She's so adorable!!! I took her to my room and fed her a tiny bottle of milk. She fell asleep on my pillow. I ran back upstairs where Chris stood on the phone. He looked very mad and sad at the same time. When he hung up I asked what was wrong.

"That was my dad. He's in prison for murdering my mom" Chris started crying after revealing this shocking news. I hugged him not expecting him to hug me back so tightly.

To Be Continued......

😁 I lied!!!! I said I would update next weekend and updated today. Haha. Oh um sorry for lying.

😈

Contact Info: SpookyNicole__ on Twitter and Instagram.
Spooky-Nicole on Tumblr.
SpookyNicole on Snapchat.
LaurenP1316 on kik.