Chapter 12

Chapter 12

It lasted five hours in the operating room bago kami makakuha ng good news from the doctor. It almost took his life, and the doctor said that he's lucky to survive from it. It was a gun shot and we still didn't know how did he got that. There were paparazzi outside the hospital and dad came to give an announcement that kuya Larry is finally okay.

Since the day he was announced to take over the company as soon as my father step out of his position. We don't know if that was really the intention of the killer but whoever done that, he surely goes to jail.

An hour later, he's been transferred to a private room. Tahimik lamang kami doon, the police came para sabihin kung anong nangyari and according to their investigation, the accident happened in a bar somewhere located in the city, there are three to five gunshots heard and kuya bears the two shots, the shooter isn't still identified but they were rooting for one motive, business take over... or maybe, my thought, an affair. No. That just came out of nowhere.

"Kuya shouldn't have been public, he gone out of the prison, he must lay low for the mean time." Lexus said.

I agree with him, though.

"It's his choice, Lex," mom said, "we wouldn't do anything to let your brother put his life in despair again. It has been seven years, its enough, we should give what we wanted..."

Lexus smirked, "yeah, getting him killed."

"Lexus!" sigaw naman ni ate Loira sa kanya. "You shouldn't talk like that, with everything you don't like, you have to accept it! You are his brother, and you can't do anything about it." She added.

"Maybe this wasn't about the business at all." Sa pagkakasabi ko no'n, sabay sabay naman silang napatingin sa akin. All of their faces, feeling ko parang laging may mali sa sinasabi ko. They were actually in shock sa mga pinagsasabi ko, I was just telling what's going on my head.

"Go on, I'm curious." Lexus said.

"What are you saying Ley?" ate Loira asked.

I shrugged off, "nothing, just a thought, but maybe his ex-wife tries to put Larry away from their child... I know because he told me..."

"Never..." agad naman kaming napatingin sa nagsalitang babae, she was standing at the door holding the hands of her child, "I would never do that..." sudden, her tears starts to fall. She immediately get her child and leave the room.

I am dumbfounded to say those things.

It's like the world goes beyond my shoulder.

"I didn't mean to..." I don't know, I'm guilty.

Loira came to me but I push her away and leave the room. I search for the toilet but I'm too lost, there are two many white halls and I can't bear the things I have said. Im a mess. I was just saying things and... and I didn't mean to say those words. But I thought of it. I thought of it. It felt like my knees going down, I just fall down the corner and the guilt inside of me build up and started to eat me own up.

Please, I can't...

Sometimes I think I don't deserve to live because I'm scared, fear of everything around me. I don't know, I wanted answers how I became like this but that really makes me fear myself because if that happens, I don't know my self anymore. I wanna put this life into an end, sometimes I don't bother trying to die because I know, who would care for someone like me?