Chapter 31

So the video call I did in english so everyone can understand what they are saying. The photo is of Tyler's wolf.

The food baking in the oven smelled so good that I was standing in front of it, watching. If only there was a way to make it go faster. "Love watching the food cook will make it seem slower."

I looked at him and had to close my mouth. I was really hungry. "I know I am just...ugh never mind." I leaned against the island of the kitchen.

"I know a way to get your mind off food." He stood in front of me and started to kiss my neck. I agreed with him and ripped his shirt from him giving my approval. Why say no when you can say yes? He took me in the kitchen against the island counter. At the moment I didn't care about how unsanitary this was.

I must say the sex was so good and got better with every try. He was always dominating me and it turned me on every time. We did it at any given moment and the place also didn't matter much.

I had protested at some of the locations but he always through caution to the wind and made sure that we both enjoyed it. If people knew how close they were walking in on us at his office they might never go back. Most of the time it was fast and rough, like now but we did have our loving moments.

I was so glad that no one was here to witness this. I would try and make myself as small as possible while Tyler would swell with pride at succeeding at pleasuring his mate. He pounded faster into me when we were both nearing the end of our passion. I heard a faint ding from the oven.

I climbed my high first and Tyler pulled out before he reached his. I stayed on the counter  for a few seconds catching my breath before jumping off the table and grabbing his shirt. He seemed happy to strut around in the nude and this was a regular occurrence. I got the chicken from the oven and started to cut it. He helped me get our plates ready and we sat in front of the TV.

He had set a pillow on his lap so that the warm food didn't burn any of his goods. The kitchen island suddenly came to mind. I should probably disinfectant it but then again watching people eat from the table we did the dirty on would make me laugh. Nah I just leave it. It would be interesting to see people's reaction if they found out.

"What are you smiling about love?" His arm stretched behind me and he pulled me in closer. I rested my head on his chest. "Nothing." I felt his chest vibrate with his chuckle.

We had stayed at home the rest of the weekend relaxing. It was so nice after all the things we were doing. Even though they were fun I was not one to do things every single day. I liked my downtime, maybe a bit too much. But the weekend came to an end all too soon and we were back on the field going through some new drills Red had drawn up. Everyone had done it and now was the trainers turn.

I was not having any fun but Red took pleasure in my misery. It was snowing so heavily that I almost couldn't see the obstacles in front of me and the ground was wet from the snow caking me in mud every time I fell.

The worst part was that I had to do it over again every single time I hit the ground. I swear this was rigged. I was the only one that kept face planting to the ground with no one touching me.

I got up from the ground and went back to the starting line. This time I walked to every damn obstacle. Red was crying from all the laughing he was doing. So I lifted my hand and punched him in the face. "Hey what was that for?"

"For being a dick, you moran!" Tyler was at least trying to keep his laughter in. I glared at him and walked off to the castle to clean up. If I have to sit one more of Red ridicules stunts I will make sure he sleeps with both eyes open.

I had made an appointment with my parents to have a video call with them to make up for Christmas. This will be the second Christmas without them and I missed it. I cleaned up all the mud from me and made me a cup of hot chocolate.