" Aww what happened babe?" he asked, her as he leaned against his trailers door frame, shirtless and grinning.

" do you know how bad i had to hold back from them! get these things out of me!" she told him, about to walk into his trailer but he held her back.

" nah i think you can keep them in for a bit longer." he smirked at her.

" Zac get them out of me!" she whined to him, and stood still, " i can't just stand here still for ages." she pouted at him.

" then move, I'm not stopping you." Zac told her grinning and caressed her face, " you told meet read the books..."

" and i like that you did, but know you have everything you need to make me beg..." she whimpered to him, trying not to move.

" you back to your trailer babe, I'm sure your family miss you..." he kissed her cheek and took a step back from her.

Daya looked at him for a bit before nodding and turned around, bitting her lip hard and made her way back tot he trailer, the three gasped and quickly went back to there seats just as she entered the trailer.

" Hair and make up, Guys, lets get that done first, before my costume!" Daya happily entered the trailer and sat down, hiding her wide eyed expression and biting her lip to hold back he moans, from everyone but the three who saw.

Sarah have her a look, " you gonna okay to just sit there?" she asked her, with knowing look.

" Im fine." Daya managed to get out and put a fake smile on, " perfectly fine."

" should of not got him to read the books." Josh told her, grinning, and did her make up.

" shut up please." Daya begged him, closing her eyes tightly, as moved on her chair to her more comfortable, opening her eye again when she did, not bother to hide her lip bite this time.

" Look who has her own personal, Christian Grey." Sarah laughed at her, grinning.

" his a little tease and fucker." Daya huffed and crossed her arms.

" Girl i would hate to be in your position right now!" Zink told Daya, amused, " lets just talk about Zac, whats his eye colour ?" she asked, trying of get her fiends mind of the balls.

" Blue, right now their fucking a dark greyish blue colour." Daya answered, annoyed, as the family and Darnell looked on confused as hell, " I can't take it!! i was fine with the other ones but not these ones!" Daya exclaimed, groaning, as Josh finished her make up off.

" wait you've done this before? i thought you only just read the book." Josh asked confused as hell.

"Fucking Zac had already read the books, before i did, the day he asked me to be his girlfriend because i asked him too, and now look where i am!" Daya sighed and groaned.

" Ohh so he knows all the parts." Zink laughed at her, " Your so screwed."

" You think?!" Day asked her, wide eyed, " i mean i fine with it all but I'm at work! I'm dying here!"

Daya's phone buzzed making her quickly pick it up and read it quickly, " I'm out of here!" she ran out of the trailer.

" do you think that he has all of the stuff from the book?" Sarah asked Josh and Zink.

Zink shrugged, " if he doesn't then Daya does, she's a lot more freaky them she lets on, especially when it comes to Zac."

" great... we have our very own Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele to deal with." Josh sighed, " its like I'm so proud of her but at the same time, grossed out because i have read the book and a lot of that stuff is so... um... graphic...."