I cut him off with judging face, "Funny and chill? More like cocky and brash."

"I like your sass", laugh left his mouth, and for my annoyance he didn't seem offended at all.

"Anyway. Besides funny and chill I can also be serious - believe it or not. And yeah, I'm from Texas", he ended and gazed me with his dark eyes.

"From Texas?" I reassured with raised brows, "my grandparents live there."

"Yeah? Nice", Zach had genuine, kind of cute smile on his face.

"What? Why did I even tell that to you?" I mumbled quietly and ran hand over my face.

Zach grinned lightly as he leaned against his chair's back:

"You're slowly warming up for me."

"Only in your dreams, golden boy", I snorted while shaking my head.

"Just wait", Zach smirked making me even more irritated.

"Shut up!" I kicked his leg under the table and glared his amused face.

----

aylamyers and 229 others liked

zachherron: falling for 🌬

view all comments

eileenn: danggg 😍🔥💓

iangaller: bro what is this

jackavery: falling for what? food? 😂

rosaliebloom: 💖💖

zachherron and 234 others liked

vanessawhite: cherry lips 💋

view all comments

amanda.kelly: cute 💜

zachherron: damn those lips 😉

daniellethorn: babe 💕💕

ethanroswell: dm now

haydencromwell: 😍😍😍

----

Ethan's "dm now" -comments sounded serious.

"We should have more free time, since we are here without our own will", Ariana sighed dramatically next to me, putting his long hair on ponytail.

She, I and few other teens were hanging at outside. It was sunny, bright afternoon and we had the rest of the day free.

"I know right", some random girl complained and put her sunglasses on.

I think her name is Olivia, or something like that - I haven't been making friends very actively in here.

I ignored the girls talk, and opened Ethan's and mine conversation.

6.18pm
me: hey, what's up?

6.18pm
ethan💕: who is that zach kid?

I furrowed my brows in confusion. How did Ethan already know about him? With suspect I opened Instagram and saw it: Zach's comment under my recent post.

That sneaky, horny Herron.

6.20pm
me: he's in here at stupid camp as well

Ethan saw my message right away. Honestly I was little worried about his next message - as I confessed, we're both very, very impulsive persons.

6.21pm
ethan💕: so you're now fucking with him or what?

6.21pm
me: no, nothing like that
me: he's so annoying

6.22pm
ethan💕: oh yeah? that comment was signaling something else

6.23pm
me: i'm telling the truth, ethan
me: how can i assure you

6.23pm
ethan💕: whatever

I felt how angry quickly started growing inside me. I shutted my phone, and got up from the piteous, weak stool.

"Where are you going?" Ariana raised her sunglasses just for a few inches, making questioning look over me.

"I'm going to say one or two words for that jackass", I huffed and headed to the boys' cabin, pinching my fists madly together.

When I got there, I wrenched the door wide-open.

"Geez, the knock would be nice!" Nathan yelled as he was just changing clothes, but I didn't even glance at his way.

"You!" I hissed my teeth together, pointing Zach, who was standing next to his bed.

"Hi to you too", he smirked not taking me serious, making me even more mad.

"Why would you do that?" I yelled out and stared him toxicly.

"Do what?" Zach dared to act like he didn't know what I was talking about.

"Comment that creepy, horny shit on my post! 'Damn those lips'? Are you being serious?" I snapped and pushed his chest, making he to tumble on the bed.

"Woah, chill! It was just one comment, no big deal!" amused laugh escaped between his lips.

"No big deal? Well Ethan didn't thi--"

I got cutted by Mason's determined voice, which came from the doorway:

"Vanessa, this is boys' cabin - so not allowed place for you to be. If I was you, I would come out pretty quickly."

I made one final death-look over Zach, before turning around. I was so pissed off. Once again - I am quick-tempered.

"Ethan..?" I heard Zach's confused, quiet voice just before I stepped out from the messy, dirty cabin.