Leah

Klaus POV

After I had Jacob's pack sitting in my living room, I decided to go at the Grill and get myself a drink. Now here I was sipping on fifty year old scotch thinking about them.Bella and Rachel.

They were both so similar, not just in looks but also in mannerisms. In the last hundred and thirty years whenever I saw someone doing something I would find myself thinking 'what would Rachel do?'

And now when I see Bella reacting to a situation in a particular way, the thing that I think of is that Rachel would've done that.I don't know why she had that hold over me, after hundred and thirty years, but I just know that she did. But even as I think this, I know that Bella being here is reducing Rachels hold on me.

When I first met Rachel, I would never have imagined that I would fall in love with her. What I had with her was nowhere near similar to what I had with Bella or even Caroline for that matter. No, what I had with her was special.I still remembered how much we both hated each other; she couldn't stand seeing my face, I couldn't stand her. Her idiolism, humanity and optimism was something I absolutely loathed and at sometimes even envied. And to think everything was a lie.

"Hello, brother didn't expect to see you here".

"Kol, niether did I. Why aren't you in some club miles from here, drinking from some blonde?"

"Because I came here to give you some news".

"And what may that be?"

"She's here".

"Who?" I said, although I had a pretty good idea who he was talking about, Bella, of course.

"Rachel".

Kol POV

As soon as I had taken the name Klaus slammed some bills on the table and practiacally fled out the door. I had not expected that, I thought he would do something like scream, ask questions, but he didn't, completely uncharesteristic of him.I heard my phone ringing in my pocket to see Elijah's number flashing on the screen.

"Hello brother".

"Kol, we have a problem".

"And what is it?"

"The Voltouri".

Leah POV

After about an hour of calling this Rebekah, I excused myself to go see around this town. Honestly, it's pathetic how all these guys get over someone's imprint.After walking a few miles, I saw a small restuarant, maybe a club, named The Grill, wonder how it got that name. I went in considering that I was hungry.

Honestly, until now I couldn't find any difference between Mystic Falls and La Push, maybe Mystic Falls is bigger. But nothing other than that.I sat in one of the booths as I waited for my server to come.

"Hello, what can I get you?"

"A cheese burger with fries". I said without looking up from my menu.

"Coming right up". By the time I looked up to thank him, he had gone.

"Can smell the werewolf even from the bar". My head snapped up to look at who was intruding me. The smell hit me before I saw him.

"What do you want?" I snapped at him.

"Ah, fiesty. You know I like that in a woman".

"Oh really, and what am I supposed to do about that, leech". His eyes were filled with something very similar to anger.

"Don't call me that, I'm not one of those sparkly vampires you can gang up on and kill. I'm an original".

"So your one of Rebekahs brothers, huh? Dosen't matter to me, still a bloodsucking leech".

"Ok, darling. Let's get to the point, the Volturi has kidnapped Rebekah, Bella and her cousin, Elena. Your pack is already helping us, so come with me".

"How can I trust you?" I asked doubtfully.

"Plus even if I do, why would I want to save any of them?"

"Because Bella is human and Jacob, imptinted on Rebekah, so you have to". I contempleted what he said and realised, begrudgingly, that he was right.

"Fine,take me there". I said as I got up and left some bills on the table.

"Glad you could see it my way darling".

"Ugh, don't call me that".

"Why does it irritate you?" He said as we got out of the Grill, I turned to glare at him as he raised his hands, in a way that was supposed to be innocent, but I knew better than that. "I won't, sweetheart". Ugh, this guy is getting on my last nerve.

"Just do any creature with ears a favour and shut up".

"But I don't do anyone any favours, love".

"Why don't you just call me by my name?"

"Because I don't know your name". I can't believe that he was right.

"Leah".

"Okay, Leah".

"I didn't catch your name". I said, couldn't the guy just be polite. Idiot.

"I didn't throw it". I gave him another icy glare. "Kol". We came to a stop in front of a fancy car.

"I'm not sitting in that"

."What, why? Girls love it".

"Well, I don't. And certainly not yours".

"Then you'll have to walk".

"Okay". I said as I started walking from the direction that I came from.

"Oh, fine" he huffed as he fell in step with me. I smirked, first win.