Where Is She

Jacob POV

I had barely seen the pack when Leah pounced towards Rebekah to attack her, but before I comprehend anything Leah was thrown, effortlessly by Rebekah and clashed on a tree. Unable to see my pack get her, but knowing I would always pick my imprint over anyone else I phased as fast as I could, ripping my clothes to tiny pieces in the process.

"Don't". I told an advancing Leah. There was no way she was going to hurt my imprint.

"Oh your imprint". Jared thought.

"So I don't have to tolerate Bella anymore". Leah thought as she winced, her hind legs had taken the impact of her crash.

"Wait how did you imprint on a vampire?" Paul asked, well, telepathically.

"Is she even a vampire, she isn't sparkling and niether does she have red eyes". This time it was Seth.

"Stop". Sam commanded everyone "is she a vampire?" he asked as he looked at me.

"Yes, but not the one you think, a different kind of vampire. Can I-"

"What the hell is going on here?" Rebekah screamed at us. "Look, I don't know what your thinking about but if anyone of you even tries to attack me again, I will rip you apart piece by piece".

"-talk to you all someplace else".

"Ok". Sam thought and all the others followed him as they went into the forest to, no doubt, change.

I went by Rebekah and nuzzled her as she made no obvouis sign to move. A few seconds later, Jared, Paul, Embry, Quil, Leah, Sam and Seth emerged from behind the trees.

"Jacob, we have to talk about something". Sam said creating an air of mystery. What could he possibly want to talk about which was so important that he came here.

"Well I don't think he can talk in his wolf form, can he?" Rebekah said, and although she was my imprint I could see that some of them were starting to lose their patience. "So, I'll just go and get him some clothes so he can change". She said to my surprise and ran at full speed.

"How can you imprint on a vampire?" Embry asked, speaking to me for the first time.

"We have no control over who we imprint on". Sam said, defending me, also because he was in a similar condition as me because of his history with Leah and Emily being her cousin. Leah snorted from her position at this before speaking.

"Oh please, at least she is better than that Bella who used Jacob".

"She did not use him, she needed a friend and he was there, she never led him on". Quil said, he had known Bella from a long time.

"Oh please she was moaning over the lose of that leach". Leah argued back to which I beared my teeth at her. I hope Rebekah comes soon.

Elena POV

I could feel his blood passing down my throat and I felt no regret whatsoever. If I hadn't come on time he would've probably raped that girl. As I felt his heartbeat slow down I pulled back, and biting into my wrist, fed him my blood and let him go.

"I did not think you would've been capable of that". I could recognize that voice anywhere because it was my own voice. I turned and saw the mirror for she was wearing exactly what I was wearing. Oh no.

"Katherine".

Jacob POV

"Is she a vampire or not?" Paul questioned after about half an hour later. They had all phased into wolves again so that we could communicate. I had told them everything about what had happened since Bella and I had arrived here.

But the problem was that Rebekah wasn't here yet. Where was she? I knew she was perfectly capable of taking care of herself but I still felt that something was wrong.
I decided the one thing I could do was look for her. So, after five minutes of phasing back I went to look for her along with Embry and Quil. Not naked, I borrowed Sam's shirt and Seth's shorts.

"So where do we go?" Quil asked.

"Her brothers house". I replied.

"The vampire werewolf hybrid?" Embry asked.

"Yup, here we are". I said as we reached Klaus' mansion.

"Jacob". Klaus greeted as he came outside. "What a pleasent surprise. And who are your guests?"

"These are Embry and Quil, my pack is here. Where's Rebekah?" At this he frowned.

"Isn't she with you?" he asked.

"She was with you wasn't she?" he asked.

"Yes, but I phased so she came to get some clothes for me". He nodded understandingly. "More than an half an hour ago".

"She's not here. Why don't you call your pack and wait for her to come back."

"Okay".

Damon POV

This is one of the best bourbon I have ever tasted. But then I heard someone outside the door. I opened the door and standing there was her. The glass in my hand dropped to the floor and shattered in a million pieces. How was she here after all these years? She was still alive, but how? Or was I hallucinating? Could vampires hallicunate? She was the reason I had come to like Bella. And here she was, smirking at me.

Rachel.

A/N
Hey guys, I published this chapter today because I am very happy, I got my results, I got 83% which would be about 2075 on an SAT.
Anyway, why do you think Rachel is ther to meet Damon?