Chapter 6

Elena POV

Bella had left so Elijah and I moved into the living room.

"Elena, I want to apologize for what Rebekah had done, and I know my apologizes aren't enough so if there's anything that I can help you with please do tell me." He said.

" Honestly Elijah I don't know how to respond to that but I know one thing, it wasn't your mistake and I know that one day I'll be able to forgive Rebekah but it just isn't now." I said honestly and my thoughts drifted back to Stefan and that he had broken up with me, I really don't know what to with Stefan and Damon and even with my transition. And then I remembered Elijah's offer and knew what I had to do.

"Elijah can you help with my transition. I mean Stefan wants me to do the animal blood diet but I can't keep it down. I can only drink directly from the vein and so I have to drink from Matt and I don't want him to be my personal blood bag." I said and waited for his answer.

"Yes, and Elena?" He asked. "Yeah" "why are you so upset?" Here comes the question I had dreaded.

"Stefan broke up with me" I said trying to keep my voice from shaking. He looked at me briefly and nodded. He got up and after saying our goodbyes he left.

Bella POV

I opened my eyelids and saw that I was tied to a chair. Great. I thought sarcastically.

Now what, but I'm sure Elena will look for me and even Jacob. But secretly I was wishing Klaus would find me. We were about to kiss, twice and then Victoria called. Is this her work but she wouldn't do this, right? No Klaus had threatened her. Oh Klaus, he was really good-looking but I couldn't be with him, but why?

Well he's a mass murderer and I still love Edward or do I? Ugh, I don't know. That's when I heard someone entering. A vampire obviously, but who and he had red eyes, so a Cold One.

"What do you want from me?" I heard myself asking even before I knew.

"We don't want anything, Victoria does, she created us."

Elena POV

It had been 5 hours since Bella had left. I called over Damon and Stefan and Klaus,what was Bella doing with him? A few minutes later Damon, Stefan, Caroline, Bonnie, Jeremy, Matt, came in followed by Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah and Kol. Of course only Elijah could enter so we all went outside except for Matt and Jeremy who stayed inside the house for 's friend Jacob had gone for some walks and I didn't call him cause I didn't have his number.

"Why did you call all of us here, Elena?" Elijah asked. But I ignored him and spoke to Klaus.

"Where's Bella, Klaus, its been 5 hours since I last met..." Before I could finish Klaus had left.

Klaus POV

I reached the Lockwood cellar and a weird smell reached my nose. Cold Ones.

I went inside and saw 3 of them, of course they thought I was a human so I just went in and killed them. I went further inside and saw Bella tied to a chair. I quickly went and untied her, scooped her up, and carried her back to the Gilbert house bridal style. I reached in a few seconds and saw them staring at me and Bella, Jeremy invited me inside and I placed Bella on the couch.

"What did you do to her?" Elena asked, clearly angry.

"Nothing, I just found her and got her here, do you think I would've hurt her?" I asked and regretted immediately.

"Why wouldn't you?" Damon asked.

"Yes, Nicklaus, why indeed, wouldn't you hurt her?"Elijah asked, I knew I could lie to everyone in this room but not Elijah. Well its time to let the cat out of the bag.

"Because she is my mate." I said calmly but the next thing I heard make me lose all my calmness.

"What?" Bella asked.