Chapter 8

Ok, this isn't an actual new chapter, it's just an inside on everyone's mind when Klaus told everyone Bella is his mate. Now, I know that some of you thought that Bella giving Klaus a chance was not exactly normal, but here's the explaination: since she's Klaus' soulmate, he is her's too and so it was just the universe telling her to give him a chance.Thanks to everyone who took the time to read, review, favourite and follow the story, you guys are the best.Hope you enjoy the chapter.P.S - If anyone of you have a problem with any chapter please tell me what it is so I don't make the same mistakes again.

Damon POV

"Because she is my mate". I heard Klaus say.What the hell? that is so impossible, Klaus having a mate, who is Elena's cousin. Oh great, so now we have two leverages against Klaus, Caroline and Bella, but there was no way on earth I was going to use her against Klaus; granted I had known her only for a day, but I'd heard about what had happened with her and I was not about to increase her pain, but I swear if the big, bad hybrid ever tries to hurt her I will just kill him. Bella reminded too much of her, even if Stefan didn't know about her, I did and for her I will protect Bella.

Elijah POV

I was really glad that Nicklaus had finally found his mate, a witch had once told me that it was possible but I never thought it would happen. I was happy but I could see Elena wasn't. I would have to assure her but I hadn't even expected her to be happy after everything Nicklaus had done to het but right now what was more important was that Bella had heard Klaus say that she was his mate and the question was: how would she react?

Caroline POV

Wow, mate, Bella was Klaus' mate, yay not for her but for me, Klaus would finally stop irritating me with his drawings and fancy gifts and I could finally have some time with Tyler without him getting jealous about Klaus, but I really wanted to know what Bella was going to tell Klaus in private but right now I wanted to go and give this news to Tyler.

Bonnie POV

What the hell? Bella was Klaus' mate, well, I knew he was lying and I was going to prove it to everyone very soon. I wasn't going to let Klaus destroy the girl's life after everything that had happened to her, but I must say she was foolish, getting involved with a vampire knowing he was one and then being best-friends with a shape-shifter. Yeah she could easily pass off as Elena's sister more than her cousin.

Stefan POV

I couldn't care less about Klaus, so what if Bella was or wasn't his mate I have a buisness to attend to, so it's good that Bella already told us to leave her and Klaus alone.

Unknown POV

Well now this changes things, if only I get that girl I will have really good leverage against Klaus. And now that I had Elena's human blood, my plan was going to be set into action very soon. Now I needed just one more person to come and I would have everything I need.Well that's it, so who is this third person and what is his/her plan and who does Stefan have a meeting with? Well don't worry thing's will be cleared up very soon.