Jelousy

Caroline POV

Wow, this was embarrassing. Klaus, Bella, and Damon, and I had been driving for five hours and were at our desired destination the next day.

Klaus was driving, Damon in the passenger seat, and Bella and I behind them. Suddenly the car stopped. Awesome, now what?

"What happened, Klaus, why did you stop the car?" I asked him.

"Bella needs to eat, Caroline and we need to feed, so come on get down everyone," Klaus said, and I got down. It was a good thing Klaus was not behind me or it would've been a matter of time I had given into him.

All of us got down to Bella's side who was still getting down and she slipped but before she could fall Damon caught her. I looked up to Klaus whose jealousy and anger were clear in his eyes and I was angry too; why couldn't have Damon just let her fall or Klaus catch her? I felt so jealous, Damon never caredabout me when I was human, but then he used me as an object and I didn't know if I could forgive him.

"Caroline, can we talk, love?" Klaus asked me.

_________________________________________

Bella POV

I saw Klaus asking Caroline asking something and felt a pang of jealousy within me but I ignored it as I walked with Damon. We went inside the small hotel and I slid in the last booth across from Damon.

"Jealous of Blondie?" Damon asked me and I realized something.

"Why have you given nicknames to everyone other than me and Elena?" I asked him.

"Why, do you want one?" Damon asked but answered seriously. "Because I love Elena and even before I did, I had this connection with Elena and I knew that Elena would always understand me. I guess I didn't want to hide myself behind a mask of sarcasm from her. And you, I think that Sparkly has already put you through enough for me to with my nicknames for you. And see, Blondie and Original Hybrid are back".

And sure enough they were. I wondered what they were talking about but decided it was none of my business.

Klaus came and started to sit with me but Caroline beat him to it. So Klaus very reluctantly went and sat next to Damon.

"Did you order anything?" Klaus asked looking at me.

"Not yet," I replied. Oh how I wanted to apologize to him.

When the waiter came I ordered a burger and a cola.

Damon said he needed a bite - whatever that meant - and Caroline went with him, which left me and Klaus. Just as I was about to apologize the waiter came backwith my food.

"I want to apologize to you for what I said yesterday. I don't know what took over me, I'm sorry," I said and waited for his response.

"It's ok, I did do a lot to your family," he said. However I wasn't done. That's when I saw her.

"Elena," I said. I thought she wasn't coming, so what was she doing here?

"Ah, Katerina," Klaus said. So this was Katherine who turned Aunt Jenna and made Klaus use her for the sacrifice. God, why was I so angry?

_________________________________________

Caroline POV

Klaus wanted to talk to me, why?

"Yeah, sure what happened?"

"I wanted to apologize to you"

At this I raised my eyebrows; this was not what I was expecting to hear from Klaus.

"Why?"

"I was behind you, trust me, Caroline I was truly intrigued by you and really liked you. But Bella is my mate, the person I've waited since a witch had told me I had one in the 14th century. Elijah knows too. I'm sorry, Caroline, but on the plus side you can now be with Tyler without me fighting with him over you,"

When he said Tyler's name something broke inside me and I felt tears pooling in my eyes.

"Caroline, did I say something wrong?" He asked me and I answered him honestly, if he'd asked me this three days ago I wouldn't have told him the truth, but now that Bella was here, I knew I could.

"Tyler cheated on me," I told him and remembered how I had found out about him and Hayley.

When I reached there the door was closed and I could hear voices from inside. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it, but no one did so I opened it myself. I went inside and heard a woman moaning.

Oh God, what was happening?

I went upstairs and opened the door and saw Tyler and some girl I didn't know in bed.

"Care let me-" Tyler started but boy I wasn't going to listen to him.

I just left without looking back.

It was Klaus' voice which pulled me back to reality.

"I'm sorry Caroline, but if he was sired to me he wouldn't have cheated on you. Well I think we should go back now."

"'Kay." When we were getting back, I heard Damon and Bella talking about why he didn't give her any nickname.

Wow, I felt something when I realized that Damon cared about Bella and felt jealous and self-conscious, like I was before I became a vampire.

When I saw Klaus I realized he had the same expression, he was jealous too. We went and sat, and Damon and I decided to grab a bite - of course a blood bag.

_________________________________________

Bella POV

We had called Damon and Caroline as Klaus and I followed Katherine into an alley.

Soon they arrived and thus began something that was more violent than James' death._________________________________________