Katherine

B POV

We were now heading towards my house to meet my mom and Phil. Of course I was going to introduce Klaus as my boyfriend, and Damon and Caroline as mine and Elena's friends. I just couldn't believe what Katherine had said._________________________________________

"What happened Damon, was Elena so bad in bed that you had to come to me for fun. And why Klaus, Caroline, and the brunette?" She asked.

God, I was really angry.

"Katherine," Damon purred, "what do you know about my dad?"

"He tried to kill me and all other vampires in Mystic Falls and that your brother killed him," she told Damon, with that ridiculous smirk on her face.

"Oh really, then why did Elena and Elijah see him in a diner?" Caroline asked Katherine, who still had that stupid smirk on her face. All this while Klaus had disappeared somewhere.

"Elena and Elijah had dinner together, wow, so Elijah is still stuck up on the Petrova's huh, well tell her-" she was cut off by Klaus.

"Katerina," he said coming towards her, and in a quick motion had her pinned against the wall. He then changed his face, and instead of veins appearing below his eyes and his pupils dilating, his eyes turned yellow in colour and he bit Katherine.

Of course, werewolf bite is fatal to a vampire.

"Now tell, how is Damon and Stefan's father still alive?"

"Fine, when he was taking me to the tomb, I gave him my blood and when Stefan killed him, he too became a vampire. He's been working with Mikeal, that's all I know, ok?" Katherine said, wow that was quick. Klaus then produced a bottle containing his blood, I presume; and told her to leave.

"So Damon looks like our fathers have come together to kill us," Klaus said. Again, I was angry; for absolutely no reason. What was wrong with me?

"Oh, don't worry Klaus, your dad's dead, so they can't come together to kill us," Damon replied with a smirk.

_________________________________________

Mystic Falls

Tyler POV

I was finally alone, no Caroline or Hayley. I went through my mom's wine stash and poured myself a all, Klaus had been in my body for at least two days and kissed my girlfriend.

Just as I was about to drink my wine though, my phone rang. I groaned loudly. I didn't know the number which flashed on the screen, so I picked it up guessing it was some credit card company.

Boy was I wrong.

"Hello," I said into the phone.

"Hello, Tyler Lockwood?" The woman on the other side of the phone said.

"Yes, who is this?" I asked, sure I had never heard this voice before. I picked up my glass of wine to drink as she spoke.

"I'm Esther Mikealson. I believe it's time we meet." I dropped my glass to the floor out of shock. Esther Mikealson, the person who can help us kill Klaus, of course ourselves included.

"Come to the forest on the outskirts of Mystic Falls at 6o'clock." And just like that she hung up.