title of your story

Third POV

Everyone had gathered in the living room. Bella was confused and unaware as to why they were here.Soon Kol told everyone that Esther was back from the dead, again.

"So mama Original is back?" Damon asked.

"Yes, she is. What do think I'm speaking, Spanish that you didn't understand?" Kol retorted at Damon

"Oh, it was just a rhetorical question, but I thought you'd understand, after having lived so long". Damon retorted.

"Wait where are Stefan and Tyler?" Caroline asked to no one in particular to try and calm Kol and Damon.

"Right, you see they aren't gonna come because they are involved in moth- Esther's plan." Kol said, and then continued "Esther is planning is to kill all of us, specially Klaus and told Stefan that if he'd help her then she would severe their blood lines and save him, Elena and Damon and then find the cure for them."

"What cure?" Klaus asked though it looked like he already knew what it was.

"The cure to vampirism." Kol said and everyone in the room except Rebekah and Elijah were shocked.

"How is that even possible?" Elena asked Kol, clearly dazed and thought about what would happen if she got it. She was quickly pulled out of her thoughts by Klaus answering the question.

"The Five, a group of five vampire hunters that had lived 900 years ago, had the map to find the cure." Klaus told and Elijah continued.

"We were living in Italy at that time and met Alexander who was one of the five and was looking for and killing vampires with his friends, as in the other four." He was about to continue when Kol continued."And Rebekah went and fell in love with Alexander, they were to get married." He stopped and Rebekah continued.

"We thought he didn't know we were vampires because they thought vampires could come out only in the night. One night though, Alexander managed to stab me in the back" Rebekah stopped to glare at Elena before continuing. "He then went on to stab all my brothers, but their plan failed when the dagger didn't work on Nik because of his werewolf side. Then, of course he killed all five of them. "

 Rebekah said."But what I don't understand is how they're back if all of them were dead." Kol said.

"Well, we do not know if they're back, we just know that Ester might try to bring them back." Elijah said.

"Oh Damon" Elena started and he turned to look at her. "Elijah and I went to dinner today" Elena started, but was interrupted by Rebekah."

Oh really Elena, wow you really are an ancestor of Katherine and Tatia. First you break up with Stefan, then you jump straight into Damon's arms, only to find that you're sired to him and then go on a dinner with Elijah, what's left, jumping into bed with Nik."

"Rebekah". One word from Elijah was enough to make her shut-up.

"Anyway" Elena continued "we saw someone from your past, who we thought was dead."

"Oh, really, who?" Damon asked giving Elena his full attention."Your father... Giuseppe Salvatore" Elena said and Damon froze. For the next two minutes he didn't say anything and when he did he was in complete denial.

"What? How? When? But- He's dead." Damon said.

"But we saw him Damon and I knew it was him." As soon as Elena completed her sentence Damon ran out of the house. As Elena was about to go behind him Elijah stopped her.

"You should give him some time alone." He told her. And they continued talking about the Five and what Esther's plan could be, when suddenly Bella spoke up.

"Hey, you know maybe Katherine knows about how Giuseppe Salvatore turned and where he is now." All turned to look at Bella with a surprised expression.

"That makes sense, she likes to know things that concern Stefan." Klaus said."But we don't know where she is." Elena said.

"I'm sure she's in Phoenix." Klaus said and then seeing the expression on Bella's face continued 

"I keep a track on her to make sure she's not planning to hurt me or any of my siblings."