Bella

Bella POV

"What happened Klaus?"

"We need to get back to Mystic Falls. We have a problem".

"What? But what happened, Klaus?" I questioned him puzzled, Rebekah had just called Klaus and told him something because of which he was very angry, no angry is too weak to describe how he looked at that moment, he looked like an angry wolf, no pun intended, but thank God he wasn't a shape-shifter or he would've phased into the wolf by now.

"I don't have time to explain anything right now, we have to go". I kept the book on the table and started to move out when his voice stopped me, "no, take the book, you wanted to read it didn't you?" I nodded and picked up the book and followed him out.

It was only when we were going out that I noticed how huge his mansion actually was.We both got into the car and he started driving at full speed and within fifteen minutes we were back at my place. We quickly got out and went inside.

"Damon, Caroline" he literally shouted as soon as he stepped inside while I hurried to catch up with him.

I hadn't seen him like this before, he just seemed so irrational and impatient and it was very weird as Edward was the exact opposite, but still something drew me towards him, it was as if even if I were at my worst he would love me and he would try to help me out, but he wouldn't judge me while Edward would look at me differently if I were to change, in fact I was pretty sure that he would never love me again.

"What crawled up your ass?" I was brought out of my thoughts by Damon's voice.

"We have an emergency, we have to get back to Mystic Falls".

"Why, is Elena okay?" Caroline asked panicked.

"Not everything is about dear old Elena, Caroline, people have other things to worry about, and I'm here aren't I? So, who could hurt dear, innocent Elena?"

"Well, it's not my fault, whatever wrong happens is either for Elena or because of Elena, and frankly I'm tired of it, and you're the reason we all are in the place where if anything happens to anyone or if there is any situation we think of Elena". Said Caroline, defendin herself.

"Oh come on Blondie, are you still in the place where you get jealous of Elena for getting attention even if the attention is because someone important to her dies". Damon said, now apparently defending Elena.

"Oh, please we all have lost people close to yet it's as if only people close to her die". Okay, Caroline that was quite shallow.

"Hey, most people who have died are close to her".

"Okay, will the two of you stop, we have a serious situation here" said Klaus interrupting whatever witty comeback Caroline had "Damon, just go and get everyone's bags. Oh and please, this is no time to argue".

"Fine." He said and after around ten seconds later he was back with everyone's bags.

"Let's go". Klaus said before turning and walking out the door, while the three of us followed him.We were back in Mystic Falls by the next morning, Klaus drove very fast, and he had some vampire friend of his to compel mom and Phil to think that we were supposed to go today and had bid farewell before going.

We were currently sitting at Klaus' house in Mystic Falls, 'we' being me, Caroline, Damon, Klaus, Elena, Elijah, Kol, Rebekah, Bonnie, Jacob, Jeremy and Matt.

"So, tell everyone Rebekah, exactly why we all are here?" Klaus said in a vey conceding tone and I instantly felt bad for Rebekah, what had she even done.

"Someone broke into our house three days ago".

"Oh" Damon said "so, that's why we are all here, someone broke into the house of the Originals and it hurt their egos".

"It's not that easy Damon". Elijah said calmly befor any of his siblings attacked the younger vampire.

"Why?"

"Because I smelled a Cold One". Jacob told Damon.

"Victoria". I said, it had to be her, who else could do it.

"No, it couldn't be her" Jacob said "I didn't recognise her scent, if it was her I would've recognised it from when I smelled it in your room".

"So, then who was it?" I questioned, honestly I was getting worried.

"It's not about who it was" said Klaus emphasising on the who "but what they took".

"What did they take?" Asked Elena, speaking for the first time since we had got here.

"A grimore". Rebekah said, whereas I saw Bonnie paying more attention as soon as the word 'grimore' was uttered.

"Who's grimore?" Bonnie asked.

"Rose Bennett". Elijah said.

"Rose Bennett?" Elena questioned "is that an ancestor of Bonnie's?"

"Yes". Elijah said, answering Elena's question.

"Why did you have my ancestor's grimore?" Bonnie questioned Klaus getting up so as to intimidate him, but it seemed as if it wasn't possible for her to intimidate Klaus.

"Because she gave it to me". He said.

"Wait", Damon said "aren't witches very possessive about their grimores, then why would she give it to you? Your a vampire, witches don't trust vampires, especially not Originals".

"He's right" Bonnie said backing up Damon which it seemed was a rare thing as Caroline and Elena openly stared at Bonnie.

"Well, that's because she had a deal with me".

"Oh and why would she deal with you and not, I don't know, Elijah?" Said Damon sarcastically.

"Because she wanted to tell me something".

"And what might that be?" Damon asked, while Klaus took a deep breath which he did not require.

"Because it has a way to kill me. Without killing every single person from the vampires that I have sired." Klaus said.

When Klaus said that I could see that everyone had a different expression on their face.

"How?" Damon asked.

"You really think that I'm that stupid Damon? You think I'll just tell you, the person who has tried, how many times Damon? Ten, twenty times to kill me how to kill me without killing every other vampire on the face of the earth? I'm not an idiot Damon". Klaus told him.

Honestly, I had no idea what to think of this new development, I think that I may love Klaus, but I do know that he has done lots of things to hurt people and killed lots just because he was bored or angry.

"Plus, even if you did know how to kill me, you wouldn't do it". He says.

"Oh, and pray tell why I wouldn't?" Damon asked Klaus.

"Because in order to kill me you would have to kill Bella"