Pancakes

Bella POV

I woke up the next day and got out of the bed, the first thing I noticed was that the pain in my right leg had literally disappeared overnight. It was very weird, I hadn't even applied any cream and yet the pain had literally disappeared.

I decided to talk about this to Klaus today, maybe he knew why this was happening or maybe, my legs had become stiff from sitting in the car for such a long time.With that thought in mind, I went to the washroom and afrer about almost an hour, I went downstairs.

"Finally, sleeping beauty is up and about". Was the first thing I heard when I came downstairs, and, this comment was spoken by, surprisingly (note the sarcasm), Damon.

"Well, good morning to you too". I said.

"Oh, Bella didn't anyone ever teach you, when the time is after twelve pm, it's good afternoon not morning".

"What? It's afternoon, but I-"

"Didn't think about telling everyone that I sleep in". He said, completing my sentence."

No, I don't usually sleep in late, it must be because of my leg and because of the fact that I hadn't got enough sleep for the two says we were travelling,".

"That reminds me, how is your leg?"

"It's fine, actually, it isn't paining at all. Where are Klaus and Caroline?" Where the hell were they, didn't he tell me where he was going?

"They've gone to see his house along with your mom and Phil".

"Oh." Before I could say anything else, my stomach growled loudly making me go red in the face.

"So, do you want breakfast or lunch?" He asked walking towards the kitchen.I scowled at him, but followed him nonetheless.

"Can you make me pancakes?"

"So, breakfast it is".After about half an hour of cooking the pancakes were placed on a plate and served to me. I've never had anyone serve me before and felt slightly weird.

"Bella". I dropped the pancake in my hand to see Klaus standing merely two feet away."

Klaus, why don't you just stop sneaking up on me". I say, shout more like, out of frustration. I had just gotten up and here he was sneaking up on me.

"Hey Bella". Caroline greeted me from a corner in the kitchen.

"Hey".

"Damon? Do you wanna come with me to explore the town".

"Ya sure".

"Okay let's go".

"Now? C'mon blondie".

"No, just come with me". And with that Caroline dragged, physically, Damon out of the kitchen. I waited till I heard the front door close.

"Where are mom and Phil?" I question Klaus taking a bite out of a pancake, it was scrumptious and I accidentally let a moan slip out of my mouth.

Klaus looked at me with a new emotion in his eyes and I'm pretty sure I had turned ten shades of red by then. He cleared his throat before he spoke."I had taken Reene, Phil and Caroline to show my house, but Phil had had to go practice and your mom went with him".

"So you and Caroline came alone".

"Well yes, why?"

"Nothing, just that you took her to see your house and not me".

"You were asleep Bella".

"So, you should have waited for me".

"I did, but your mom and Phil wanted to see it as well, so I took them and Caroline wanted to come, I couldn't say no to her".

"Oh, and why is that? Aren't you an all powerful hybrid, who people can't say no to and not vice versa".

"What's wrong with me showing Caroline my house? Unless..."

"Unless what?" I asked, my voice slightly quivering at the end.

"Unless, of course, you're jealous".

"I..I" I groped for words but couldn't get any. At the same time Klaus started moving forwards whilst I kept moving backwards until my back hit the wall, I swallowed once as Klaus placed both hands on either side of me and leaned down. At this moment, he looked every bit of the predator he was. My heart started beating faster and I'm sure he was able to hear it, but I don't know why my heart was betraying me this way, was it because I was afraid or was it because of some other reason. He leaned even closer to me and spoke only when we were nose to nose.

"Why does it make you jealous Bella?" I threw all caution out of the window and answered him.

"Because I like you".

"Well then I'm sure you'll like this too". He then pressed his lips against mine and I lost all inhibitions. I kissed him back with equal force and wove my hands through his hair, but soon Klaus took one hand and pinned both of mine against the wall with it while the other one went below my top and on my waist. His girp was tight enough that I wouldn't be able to escape, but not enough to hurt me.His tongue swept over my lower lip, silently asking for permission, which I gave by parting my lips. His tongue went inside almost immediately, exploring every part of my mouth. It felt so good that I moaned into the kiss, and soon both of our tongues were dancing for dominance.

He finally broke the kiss when I needed to breathe and let my hands go. I felt slightly lightheaded and almost stumbled but he kept me from hitting the wall by tightening his grip against my waist and pulling me into him, where I placed my hand over his chest.

We were even more close and he slightly leaned down and, brushing his lips against mine placed them above my ear and whispered into it."Let's go see the house that caused so many problems, yes?"

He then did something no one has ever done to me, he bit my earlobe.

Unable to form words, as he had kissed me speechless, I nodded and he pushed back.

"Well, then have your breakfast so that we can go".

"Okay".

A/N

Hey guys, I really hope you liked this chapter please let me know how the kiss was. Thanks for all the comments and votes.