Trouble maker's making a reunion

I look at my phone and saw that it's 10:45 p.m. already.

When we got in the apartment, i saw the whole gang in the living room.

I was a bit nervouse to be honest.

I never was in a room with that many boys. And on top of that Chi-Won announced something big.

I wonder what it is. I can only guess that it has something to do with the 'trouble maker reunion'.

Jin and Jimin where already on the couch waving at me to come sit beside them.

A small gap was between them where i could barely fit but i squished myself in.

The Tv is already on and on the right channel. The tension is raising the more i stare at it.

It was quiet for a long time until Jimin broke the silence:" I'm curious on where your first show's gonna be."

I half smiled at him. This wouldn't be my first question.

More like, how many people will watch, will this be live and on what date will this be.

Jin put his arm around me probably noticing how stressed out i am right now.

I don't really know if i just am excited or unhealthy nervouse.

But his hug calmed me a bit and i hold his hand.

But in the next second i started picking on his hoodie out of my excitement.

"Don't be nervouse. You already finished the hardest part. -learning the choreo.", Jin laughed.

"You think learning the choreo is the hardest part?", Taehyung turned over to him.

"Yea, sure."

"Maybe for you but i think the liveshowes are way more intense."

Jin bend over more in Taehyung's sight and away from me:" Didn't you see, i was trying to calm her down and you ruined it."

I saw an awkward smile coming from Tae:" Ohh, sorry hyung."

Jin only rolled his eyes and continues to stroke my back:" Don't worry y/n, i will always be on your side."

"-Hello everybody and good evening. Welcome to the late night show-", a women in the tv said and everyone looked at it.

J-hope turned on the volumen and the women continued to say:"- I'm happy to announce something you all have been waiting. Two special guests are on the show with me. Can i get around of applause for Hyuna and Hyunseung."

 The camera showed the two and the people in the audience are freaking out.

"Yeah, that's right! I think everyone knows what that means. Trouble maker's making a reunion! How do you two feel about that?", the reporter asks.

Hyuna:" Well, it was always fun working with Hyunseung and i think we will show our fans how much we improved since last time we've been together."

Hyunseung:" It's gonna be great."

"And that's not all. Right?"

Hyuna:" Yea, we are also working together with 'bighit entertainment' too and get a bigger range on fans."

Hyunseung:" There's going to be a show on this Friday at 9:00 p.m. at the city concert hall. You can buy tickets right now at: ticket/trouble maker-reunion.com"

"Wait.", i said more to myself then to anyone else.

"This Friday?", Jimin finished my thought.

"That's really fast.", even Jin is shocked.

The rest of the show was just some more talking on why they reunioned and what the done since they 'broke up'.

It's 12:00 p.m. and everyone went to there room ecxept for Jin, Jimin and me.

We were still sitting on the couch discussing how it's gonna be.

"Chi-Won will probably tell everything to you tomorrow.", Jimin guessed.

I nodded.

"Aww you are so cute when you are nervouse. This is your first liveshow, right?", Jimin caressed my cheek.

But Jin put Jimin's hand away from me and grabbed my waist:" Come y/n, we should also go to our room."

"Don't worry Jin. We are just friends.", we left Jimin behind us.

I couldn't even look back at him because Jin was pulling me so fast in his room.

When we entered the room i heared a grunt coming from yoongi's bed. He turned himself to the other side, obviously not happy about me being here.

"I could sleep on the couch if you want.", i suggested.

"Why?", Jin ask innocent.

"Because i want that! Everytime she's here, it's loud as hell.", Yoongi says.

"Don't be such a grumpy kid. We'll try to be quiet, okay.", Jin pulled me to his bedside.

"Just keep in mind, that i'm here as well, so don't try anything immature."

Jin laughed and handed me one of his shirts to wear. I quickly change and as soon as we both got into the bed, we already fell asleep.