The reunion

Two men that where in suits went in the room.They hold up right in front of us and were watching us really carfull.

"Good day everyone", said the taller one: " I bet you all are really interested in what our plans are with this contest."

"We from bighit -entertaiment will work together with "cube -entertaiment" for a reunion of "trouble maker".", said the other men.

Some of us were turning to each other and whisper to each other:" they are planning a reunion of trouble maker?"

"Now, i have a contract for everyone that says that everyone of you need's to be quiet about this reunion. And on top of that it says that everyone of you will be the backgrounddancer for this little show that we planned.", started one man.

The other rejusted his tie: " But only one of you will be one of the main act in this scenario. So we will be casting again each one of you and will then decide who is the one that is going to be performing with Kim Seok Jin."

Again everyone was discussing:" Do they mean Jin from BTS?"

"Why him?!", said one. "Yeah he's not really famous for dancing, is he?!" , whisperes another one.

"Okay, okay shall we begin?", interrupted the men.

Eyeryone is starting to get nervous and is looking left and right to scan who will be the first one.

The crew is looking if everything is on and the two men are sitting behind the camera and are watching us with an examining look.

"Okay, you!", a member of the crew is pointing at me and continued: " You are the first one."

I saw over to the men from befor at the door. He's saying something to the two men that represented bighit and cube -entertaiment. Probably nagging about me for coming too late.

I just got a short breather and calmed down from my sprint from earlier and now i'm the first one?!

"Is everyone ready?", sayed the lady with the headset. Every other person that was standing in line went also behind the camera and now it's just me in front of all these people just focused on me.

"We'll now play a song and as soon as it starts you need to freestyle. got it?!", said a voice i couldn't really see who said it because the light behind the camera was turned off leaving the light only on me.

"3,2,1 -go!", i heard a short little whisper.

I recognized the song immediately "BTS- DNA"

It's not the easiest beat to dance to but i made the best out ot it.

After the choros came up it got turned off.

I got a good run at least i had the feeling that it was good.

"Good, are we having everything on tape?", the men in the suit ask.

"Yes. got it all!", answered the camera men.

"Okay! Thank you, we'll contact you if you got the main act. And if not we'll also contact you for your role as backgrounddancer. Either way we 'll contact you. You can go now! Bye for now!", and with that i went out of the room.

"Phew...", i took a breather as soon as i shout the door close and then went home.