Almost lost it

(normal perspective)

I never starred at the TV so focused at any point in my life befor. Since i moved to seoul i was working so hard at my dancing skills.

I always wanted to be a Backgrounddancer for kpop music videos and shows.

About three days ago i signed up for a bithit-enterteiment -contest and i attened right on the day after.

Today is the day, where they will announce who's gonna be the finallist.

If i'd win i'm gonna be on a "special event".

No one told me what it'll be but i'm sure i'm gonna be on a show and can show the world how good i am at my passion.

"...I won't be waisting much more time! We'll now announce the finallist of our new public contest.", said a men in a suit in the television.

It feels like they are being slow on purpose."Aww, come on opend the damn paper and read the names already!", i screamed at the TV.

I couldn't hear my name or saw my name on the sceen. The more names that got announced the more i questioned myself why i even thought i would be one of the best ones.

I sank my head to the ground i got really frustrated.

"...the last lucky one is (y/n) (l/n). These are the finalists. You all will be receiving an e-mail with all importend informations.

I hope everyone of you will be there and having an awesome time!...", i almost couldn't belive what he said.

I'm so happy right now.

As soon as i opened the mail, i read: " Dear (y/n), we are happy to say that you are one of the finalist! I hope you are as excited as we are. Here are you Information (Please read carefully): Monday the 5th 10:00 a.m.

At the bighit entertainment headquarter, 3rd floor and room 5.

if you have any problems finding it please call this number xxxx32018379-001. We will be waiting for you. Until then, have a good day. yours truly."

"In two days huh?!", i said to myself.

(Monday the 5th 9:45 a.m.)

"~buzz buzz~", the arlam went of but i could barely hear it.

I look around and try to find my phone.

Under the sweater i threw befor i went to bed, is where i finally found it.

I look at the time and began to panic: " 9:50 a.m?!!!"

I had absolutly no plan what i should do but just run.

By only grabing my phone, my keys and putting on some shoes. i sprinted as fast as my legs could carry me.

The headquarter was around five blockes away and the streets are not as filed with people as on the rush hours.

I slamed the door open and with a heavy breathing voice i ask: " w-where i-is the room!" I really hope that the secretary knows what i mean by that little information i gave her.

She said a bit shocked:" 3rd Floor, room 5. But the doors are already closed."

She couldn't even finished her sentence befor i started to run the stair up. "I dance everyday but this stairs are killing me!",i whine.

Finally i found the room!

I try to open it but it's locked up. "Oh no this can't be....!", i sank to the ground breathing more havier then befor.

I knocked on the door repeatedly and hold out my phone to call the number the e- mail gave me.

Then i heard someone open the door and i looked up.

"Good morning, miss. I'm sorry to say this but we already have begun with the final competition. You are too late.", a men said with a grumpy undertone.

"Please let me in.", i bow still on the ground: " I really want to have this chance! I'm normaly not the type of person that comes too late!"

I heard a voice from the room that said somthing i couldn't quite understand but i think it was somthing like: " Okay our stereo is ready now."

The guy on the door looked back and noded. Then he turned back to me and said: " I hope you are saying the truth. Get up and go with me."

I followed him in the room and saw way less people then were announced back then, standing in line. I guess i'm not the only one that had problems today.

"Please go in line with the otheres", a lady with a headset pointed where i should go.

The crew behind the camera that was facing all of the other participant including me were discussing some stuff and all of a suddon it went quiet.