Instagram

(The next morning)

It started raining since 4 a.m. It got pretty loud and i had problems sleeping through that noise so i had problems getting up. But then my phone alarm turned on and i got up.  I saw two new messages.

One from Jin and one on my Instagram.

I usually don't have that many notifications.

I only talk with my parents on the phone and get five to ten likes on my pictures.

So i'm a bit surprised when i saw these messages pop up.

I opened Jin's messages up first:

Jin at 6:00 a.m.: "Goood morning! I hope you were sleeping well! We'll see us soon! Can't wait."

Me: " Good morning! I slept well, thank you! I hope you had also a good night sleep and got enough energie for today!"

Then i opened the Instagram messages:

"You have so many cute pictures of you! I really love the one you posted recently <3"

The Profil who sendet me that is pretty much unknown.

No Pictures, no followers and no profil picture. Just a name: "pinkie<3"

"Ahh...", i mummbled this is probably some creep.

I am happy that someone actually is caring for my pictures but this is probably someone that just looks for some quick hoock-up.

I just sendet a short: " Thank you", back.

I got instantly a new one back:" I know you are a dancer! Can you please upload a short video of you danceing?! I'd love to see you dance!"

Okay this is starting to get creepy.

But he's my only fan so i hold him on the line with:" I will probably do that some time soon :)"

Unknown (insta): " Yay! Can't wait! xoxo"

I leave at like this and started packing my stuff and went outside.

It's still raining so i draged my hoody over my head and run to the headquater.

"Hello Dolly! Everything's good?!", Chi- Won greeted me.

"Hi!", i said quick and looked around.

"Just warm up a bit until Jin is here. I'll get everything ready, ok?!", he says.

I threw my stuff in a corner and remembered that this one Instacreep wanted a video of me dancing.

I just could film my little warm up and call it a short dancevideo.

Just nothing sexy just to make sure he does not got anything to jerk off to.

I placed my phone on the mirror facing me and got ready to dance the short choreopart where i don't need any partner.

Chi-Won turned on some music for me and i started dancing.

After a while Jin finally appeared.

"What took you so long?", without an answer Chi-Won continued: " I hope for you that you will be better then yesterday otherwise we need to be here longer. Understand?!"

Jin nodded.

I stopped dancing, took my phone

and stopped the video.

I noticed that the one Instaguy liked every singel picture of mine and commented stuff like " you are so beautuiful!", "more pictures like this", "Your body is so gorgeous <3" and so on.