Jin's here

I ran to the door and opened it where i could see Jin who's holding his phone up and looking at me:" I wrote you so many times... You didn't respone. I was starting to worry about you."

"You don't have to...", i smiled:"It was just a tiring night and i just needded some sleep."

I looked down on myself. I still have only my pj on.

"You know that you shouldn't open your door with only a large hoodie on.", Jin looked at me:" Can i come in?", he asks.

"Sure.", i let him in and closed the door behind him.

"Did the Creepo bother you yesterday in any way?", Jin looked around my home.

I can feel all my thoughts running in full speed into my head as i try to excuse myself for what actually happened yesterday.

"Y-You know just the usual...", i replied a bit nervous.

"You are talking like this is a normal situation! Don't act so green! Otherwise i need to babysit you!", he said it like Chi-Won would say it.

"Got it!", i put my hand on my head like a solder.

"I see...", Jin turned to me.

"What?", my smile went away as quickly as he turned to me.

"You are not taking this serious! There's a men that has been herrassing you, know where you life and knows eyery step you are making and you are acting like nothing bad is going to happen!", Jin sounds very angry.

I'm looking down at myself:"I'm sorry...".

Jin is stepping towards me and is holding my shoulders:" It's not your faul. I just had no sleep this night... I was always thinking about you."

"I've been thinking about our situation right now...",Jin continues:"... and i came to the conclusion that i will stay by your side... Like all the time. You know what i mean?"

Jin said it with hesitation.

I nodded.

"If this is too much for you, then just say it. I can back off... A bit. But i just think that this is the best way to keep you safe.", Jin said.

I went quiet for some time.

If i'd say 'no' then Jin would have made this plan for nothing and he probably will have trouble sleeping. But i don't want to break the promise i made to Jimin about leaving him.

I thought about the scenario where both of them would be okay with my answer but i just couldn't find a right conclution.

"Couldn't you sleep tonight just because you thought about this stuff?", i ask.

"I just can sleep more relaxed if i have you on my side.", he answers:" And the others don't have a problem with you, i ask them!"

"We can try it for a tim...", i got almost ran over by Jin when he hugged me.

"Aww! You make me so happy! After the dance practice we'll head right to my apartment!", he almost screamed.

His body is full of Joy:" We need to pack some of your stuff and need to go shopping for you as well!"

He almost jumped while still hugging me.

"But first, you need to get changed!", he let go of me.

I turned to my bedroom:" Just give me a sec!"

Befor i could open the door he said:" Don't forget to close your curtons! Just in case, the weird dude is standing outside watching you!"

"Okay!", i replied.

I turned back to Jin to make sure he's not looking at me opening the door. But he looks right at me with still a happy smile.

I opened the door just a bit and got in the room.

As soon as i turned away from Jin and am now in my room i neededto hold my hand on my mouth to not make a noise.

Jimin was standing right in front of me with the most dissapointed look on his face.

"What are you doing?!", he wispered but it sounded like he wanted to scream at me:" I thought you wanted to break up with him?!"

Jimin is holding my shoulders and is shaking me back and forth.

I stuttered so many things but couldn't make it into a sentence.

My eyes went watery when i tryed to say:" I-i'm sorry... I-i can't d-do..."

"How long are you trying to keep this thing up?",Jimin grabbed my shoulders thighter.

"I don't know... Just let me think for a bit.", i beged him.

"NO!", his voice raised:" You need to dump him right now!"

I tryed to loosen his grip but with no succsess.

"Please give me some time..", i put my hands on his chest trying to push him away.

"Don't push me away!!", he yell at me.

"Jiminie!!", i cryed out.

He imidiatly is loosen his grip almost like he just now realized it how strong it was. I finally could push him away from me and went to my closet.

"Is everything okay?", i heard Jin asking from the other room:" Can i come in?"

"No, i'm okay! Im just changing.", i tryed to explain.

I found in my closet some leggins and a longsleeve shirt.

When i was about to change into that i looked around and saw that Jimin was looking right at me.

"Can you please look...", i began.

Jimin was still standing at the same place where i left him. I think my 'Jiminie' from befor threw him completely off.

He turned around witout any sound.

I got changed and put some extra clothes in a backpack with me and everything else i need if i would sleep tonight by Jin.

Befor i was about to leave the room Jimin asks me:" Why did you save me as 'Instacreep'?"

This question hit me out of nowhere.

"I- i didn't know it was you so.. i..", i tryed to explain.

I saw Jimin typing on my phone.

I went up to him:" What are you doing with MY phone anyway?"

He gave it to me right where i was about to snatch it back.

"All fine now.", he smiled.

I looked at my phone and his name was changed in 'Jiminie-oppa'

I still looked grumpy at him just taking my phone but i couldn't be putting many thoughts in that. Jin is waiting and i saw that it got 12:30 p.m..

I pushed Jimin aside and said a quick:" Wait til we are outside."

I went to my living/dining room where Jin was waiting by my dining table.

Now that i see him lilke that, i started to think that, if i need to deside who i should pick, i would probably choose Jin. 

But still both of them are important to me. I need to talk to someone. Someone that is like the third wheel.

Chi-Won.

Jin noticed me and went up to me.

"Are you ready?", he asks.

"Yeah! But you seem very tired..", i looked considered at him.

"I'm fine... I will sleep with you tonight and then can get enough rest.", he smiled at me wraping his arm around my shoulder.

We got right in time for the dance practice.

Even though Jin was very tired, he did a good job so Chi-Won desided, that we will go out for tonight.