the morning with another one

I'm still very sleepy when i opened my eyes.

Step by step i woke up and can feel Jimin's arms around me. It was actually a really confy feeling so i automatically snuggled up more and hugged his arm.

I noticed his arm holding on to me more tighter and almost flinced when i heart: "Good morning, my princess."

"Morning..", i replied quietly.

He's voice was still very sleepy and raspy when he ask: " Can you have a nickname for me too, my love?"

That makes me think. 

What if i accidentally would call him by his nickname in front of Jin.

I still have no nickname for Jin as well.

Is that really that important?

Everybody is asking me for that.

And it seems, it's a really big deal, because when i called Chi-Won 'Won-Won', Jin got extremly jealous at him.

"'Jiminie', would be fitting, right?", Jimin cut off my thoughts and started looking over my head to my face which i burried in my pillow.

My face got heated up when i felt his arms tighten up even more around me.

"Or you can call me just 'oppa'!", he got closer to my face.

"I think 'Jiminie' would be fine to me...", i mummbled in the pillow.

"Hmmm~~", Jimin smiled:" You can use both at any time! I also have many nicknames for you. And my favorite is 'jagiya'. I never called you that, because i was affraid you'd fully think i'm a creep but now i'm confident enough to start calling you that."

He then said sweetly:" You can also call me that! I consider myself as yours!"

"Mhm...", i put my shoulders up in hope that he would stop looking at my face.

Then i felt him sitting up and supported his arm over me to get a better look. 

"You know that i want to be the only one for you!", his voice sounded more serious:" I hope you didn't forget our little conversation yesterday."

"...but, Jin...", i wispered.

"I know that he ask you to be his only one first but only because i am the second one to ask, doesn't mean that it's less value.", his voice sounds really worrieng now.

I nodded.

Then i felt his hands on my shoulders turning me over so i am forced to look at him.

"Please don't leave me alone!", he says with a shivering undertone.

"I-i won't..."

Then it got silent. Jimin tryed to look at my eyes while i was trying to avoid his eyecontact.

I put my head on the side, trying to break free from this situation.

But i felt his fingers on my cheek and pull my face again in his sight.

The room was still filled with silence. I can almost see all his thoughts he's having right now befor he went in for a kiss.

But in the next moment we heard the doorbell ring.

Both of us almost jumped out of bed.

But right after that, his facial expresion went to a pissed look at the door.

But i am on the other side nervouse because i remembered that Jin said, he's gonna pick me up at 10:00 a.m..

"Do you know who that might be?", Jimin said on his way to the door.

I jumped up and threw myself in front of him:" Yes! Jin said that he'd come get me today!"

Jimin rolled with his eyes. I pushed him back in the room:" Just stay in here! I'll make something up.", i said.

He looked at me still pissed but then he nodded. He grabed my hand for a short time as if he's trying to say: 'Remember that you are mine' and closed the door to my bedroom.