Dance Practice

It was a men in his twentys with a strict but friendly look.

I suppose the danceteacher.

He draged me in just as soon as i could get a good look on the person that got out off the elevator.

He introduced himself:" Hi, dolly my name is Kim Chi-Won but you can call me Won-won. You must be (y/n), right?!"

"Yes nice to meet you! Do you know what dance we'll be practicing today?", i ask.

"Right on track, i like that! The dance you will be perform will b...", he couldn't finish his sentence because someone entered.

I turned around.

"Hello! Chi-Won! Sorry, i'm a bit late..", he said and by that i finally could recongnise that the guy that got off the elevator and probably made the mob go crazy, is Jin.

He even is more handsome in real life.

"And you must be my co-dancer!", he smiled at me and hold out his hand: " Nice to meet you!"

I shook his hand and replied: " Nice to meet you too!"

I tryed to turn my amazed face in just a light smile but i couldn't do it.

Jin scratched the back of his head: " I already know that you will be the better dancer out of us two but i'll try my best!"

I just laughed like an idiot. 'I need to calm down.', i tell myself. 

I took a little breather and turned towards Chi-Won and ask again:" So what were you gonna say?"

"Ah yeah!", he laughed: " The special dance will be from "trouble maker- Now"! Fans suggested this the most. It's a really intimate and emotional dance and i can't wait to show you how it goes!"

Chi-Won took of his hoodie and claped his hands together.

"I'll first will show you, (y/n) the steps and replace myself with Jin's part and after that i will show you Jin your steps and you will dance then together with (y/n). Everything clear?", Chi-Won winked.

And without a answer he went up to me and began to explain already the first steps.

"Jin, you can take a seat right there!", he pointed at the corner where the stereo is. "Don't think you can chill out over there! You need to watch carefully so i don't have to explain everything all over again. Okay?!", Chi-Won said it in a dominant undertone.

Jin just nodded.

I learned the steps pretty quickly but what botheres me is that never danced with anybody else. Always on my own.

It's a bit hard for me to adjust to another dancer right behind me.

After steping way to often on his feet i tryed to hold distence with Chi-Won. It didn't took him that long to realize that.

" Jin!", Chi-Won screamed: "Remember what i said earlier?! This is a very intimate and emotional dance so you always need to be very close to each other! Don't drift away from one another like she does right now! Got it?!" Right in that moment Chi-Won grabed my hips and pull me against him.

Jin looks as shocked as i am.

I don't know what irritated me more - the out of nowhere scream or the sort of aggrassive grab?!

Jin just nodded and slowly continues to eat his chocolate bar he started eating as soon as i thought no one is looking.

(two hours later)

I was exhausted and was really happy as soon as i heard Chi-Won say: "Okay that will do it for today." He follow up with: " (y/n) You can go home now or spend some more time with us.

"You can't escape me Jin!", Chi-Won pointed at Jin.

He just laughed nervously and got up.

No one is waiting for me at home, since i live alone so i said: " If you two don't mind me being here a bit longer.."

"Sweety! Don't speak so weird just say 'I'll stay here for a while'", Chi-Won rolled his eyes.

I headed towards the place Jin sat befor.

I watched those two for a while practice.

Jin really has two left feet when it comes to dancing but he's better then they say plus he is really trying his hardest.

And the dance is way more touchy then i remembered.

I even get the feeling they changed some bits.

Another one to two hours passed and i looked at my phone to check the time - 22:00 p.m.

And as soon as i got away from my phone the music stops.

Chi-Won wiped his sweat from his forhead and headed towards me: " Finished!", he smiled

His face turnes immediatly back to his strict self:" Tomorrow same time and better results!"

Jin graped his bag quickly says:" Bye you two! See you tomorrow!" And with that he is off.

I turned to Chi-Won and he could read my mind that says ' such a qick good bye?'

" Idols... Always on the run!", he put on his hoodie from befor then goes to me:" We will see each other tomorrow, okay?!"

Again with this almost forced smile he put his arm around me and we headed out and sayed 'good bye' to each other.