chapter nineteen

You would think it would anger me more knowing that we could lose our jobs if this party is seen by Leo. But no, I just have to be angered by the fact that Kara is the life of the party, and I'm not.

People are touching instruments. The same instruments that the fou-er... three of us use for our actual performance. Those are our children. Our babies. Our babies I tell you...

I grab yet again, another pair of drumsticks from some idiots hand. Geez... How did Vylad find all these places to put them? I lose my sunglasses, and half of the time they're on my head. But Vylad, he's a different story. He hasn't lost any of these drumsticks, if you don't count the ones he sat on and brome in the hotel room. Ah, the good old days...

I tap Kara's bare leg, the same girl who is dancing on top of the table in the current moment, and she turns and smiles to me.

"Hey gurllllllll, wassup?" She says. I ignore her blatant disregard for actual grammar and stand with my arms crossed over my chest.

"What is we get fired for this?"

"We wouldn't get fired," Kara laughs. "Leo loves you. Just bat your eyes or something. Gome on, par-tayyyyyyyyyyy with mayyyyyyyyyyy!"

I walk around and let her continue dancing on the table. What the actual hell? Why dance on the table? Why would you even want to throw this party knowing that there could be consequences?!

That's when I notice the familiar styled brown hair, and the vibrate green eyes walking into the building stopping straight in their tracks. He hold onto the blondes hand, and once our eyes meet, he looks disappointed. Vylad's disappointed in me...

Disappointing Vylad is something nobody ever wants to do. He will always be on your side, and when you disappoint him, you some how manage to disappoint yourself since you disappointed him. It's some weird circle that just won't end or stop.

Vylad makes Alex stop at the door, and then walks over by a dude holding her favorite pair of drumsticks. After he rips them out of his hands, he grabs his other two and her bass. That's when he walks away without any words, and the two leave.

What have I let Kara do?

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Vylad's POV

I walk forward to make it to my next class, Honors Chemistry, until I'm stopped by a girl around my age.

"You're Vylad Ro'meave, right?!" Her over enthusiastic voice rings through my ears, and I chuckle. I'm used to things like this. Girls have the tendency to get over excited when it comes to meeting famous people, and they begin to tell and squeal. Most times in high voices. You get used to it after a while.

"Why, yes I am. What can I help you with?"

"Can I have a picture?!" I nod my head, and she pulls out her phone. "I can't believe this! Who would've thought that I would transfer to the same school that Vylad Ro'meave goes to!"

I decide to keep the fact that I quit the band secret. No fans know yet, but they may soon. Kara has a huge mouth.

Locking people in closets. That's rediculous. Why would you even do that?

"What's your name?" I ask.

"Ashlyn!"

"It's a pretty name, I like it. Hey, I'll see you around something, 'ight?"

She squeaks out a 'yes', and runs off to class. I hear a cute little laugh that sounds like a giggle, and I stantly know who it is.

"Ohhh, aren't you popular today," Alex says and laces our hands together. "I'm jealous."

"Tch, don't be. You're my girlfriend," I hang my head. "I can't believe they threw a party last night. They didn't tell us about it. What is Leo saw it? They'd be screwed. Everything he would have planned for them would be taken way. Do you even think Leo knows about us quitting?"

She kisses my cheek, "Let's not talk about this... Besides..." Her tone of voice changes to irriated. "Maybe they'll do some kind of documentary or movie, and then they'll get to this point in time where everything is messed up, and will stay that way, BECAUSE OF THAT BITCH KARA!"

A pair of heels clicking on the ground stops us.

"Miss. Zvahl," Ms. Oliver says.

Alex groans and lets go of my hand, "Tch, I know."

"Office now."

"Yeah yeah, I'll go talk to Elijah about my so called 'bad behavior'," The principal and her are on a first name basis because of the amount of times she's been in there since we started school up again.

Ms. Oliver grolws at the name 'Elijah', but continues to walk forward.

Sometimes I question why I even date her...

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Y/N's POV

Walking into a freshly cleaned studio, I bite my lip when I see Leo standing on stage waiting for us.

"I should fire you three," Leo bluntly says, a glare on his face. I instantly know he knows about the party. 'We wouldn't get fired' she said. 'We wouldnt get fired' my ass. "A party? First you let half the band quit, and you have this thing take their place. Then, you throw a party. I don't even like Kara, and I expect these kinds of things from Laurance. But Y/N, I'm really disappointed in you."

You and Vylad both.

"So... are you dropping ups?" Laurance asks, and I swallow the lump in my throat.

Leo sighs, "...No. But I want the other two back here, and the thing gone. You hear me? You fail to do this and I will drop you. I cannot work with somebody who is so disrespectful and filled my office up with balls from a play pit."

When did she have enough time to do that?

"No practice today. Get out of my face," Leo says and walks away.

We messed up big time...