chapter seven

The day has come where it is the last time that we will be performing. It all went by in a blink of eye, and so will this performance. After this last concert it will all appear to be a dream, as if it didn't happen. I don't want it to be like that though.

We all have our stupid things we do before the concerts. Either it be Laurance going after everybody who just tuned his guitar and tunes it. Or it could be like Vylad taking a peaks out to the crowd to see the turn out. But all in all, we always end up back together to do stupid things to pump each other up. Sometimes it's pranks on each, or other even on Leo and the crew, or we just mess around backstage. Honestly I'm excited to see how this concert will go, with all the new choreography that Taryn taught us, and the unplanned things we do during it; the show should end up amazing.

"What's the song list for tonight m'lady?" Laurance asks me in his smooth ass voice. I don't understand why he thinks that that tone in his voice will win me over, it never does. I'm not like all of those other girls. I'm always around him, so I know better than that.

"I figured we'd start off with Sorry," I smile as I say the song name. This would be the first and last time we would sing this song at a concert. We planned on continuing to sing this song at concerts after tonight, but you know what happened.

Alex gasps, "That song... You're going to sing it right, not me?"

I reply with a single nod of my head. I wasn't there when she helped the write the song, but isn't she the lead vocals for that song? "Don't you wanna sing it though? It was written for your vocals."

She smirks, "Oh, I'm sure alright. Besides your voice is gorgeous. "

What is she planning?

Vylad leaned forward a bit and clutched onto his stomach in pain. "Ugh," He groans.

"Love, is everything alright?" Alex walks over by him and places her backhand against his forehead. "You don't feel hot... Do we need to postpone the concert tonight?"

"No, I'm fine now. Maybe it was a nervous cramp or something."

He's been getting those a lot lately, so I may have have to ask mother about it later. She may know the reason behind this.

Leo walks over by us and pats our backs handing both the Zvahls their guitars and Vylad his sticks. No parents this time around? That's different... We all walk onto stage and instantly the cheering for us begins to increase with volume. I smile as I wave to the crowd and pick up my microphone.

"Hellooooooo everybody! Thank you for coming out tonight, but sadly this is our last show... So we decided to start this concert off with a new song that has not yet been sung on stage yet, but it will be making it's first and last appearance tonight! In fact the person who is supposed to be singing this tonight is on stage and is a coward... but oh well! I give you Sorry..."

This song is different for our normal instrumentals because Vylad had to quickly learn how to play piano, and I had to learn how to play the mellotron. Originally I would play the mellotron, Vylad the piano, and Laurance already knew the guitar while Alex would sing. However Vylad somehow learned to play the mellotron behind my back so that was a waste, so he played that while Alex played the piano for him.

I stand in center stage with my microphone in hand, and begin to sing, "I've missed your calls for months it seems. Don't realize how mean I can be, 'cause I can sometimes treat the people that I love like jewelry. 'Cause I can change my mind each day, I didn't mean to try you on. But I still know your birthday, and your mother's favorite song. So I'm sorry to my unknown lover. Sorry that I can't believe that anybody ever really starts to fall in love with me.Sorry to my unknown lover. Sorry I could be so blind. Didn't mean to leave you, and all of the things that we had behind."

By this time I'm holding lightly onto my stomach and close my eyes, "Oh. Oh. Oh. I run away when things are good. And never really understood the way you laid your eyes on me in ways that no one ever could. And so it seems I broke your heart, my ignorance has struck again. I failed to see it from the start, nd tore you open 'til the end. And I'm sorry to my unknown lover. Sorry that I can't believe that anybody ever really starts to fall in love with me. Sorry to my unknown lover. Sorry I could be so blind. Didn't mean to leave you, and all of the things that we had behind. And someone will love you. Someone will love you. Someone will love you. But someone isn't me. Someone will love you. Someone will love you. Someone will love you, but someone isn't me."

I lean my head against Vylad's shoulder, and he smiles. "Sorry to my unknown lover. Sorry that I can't believe that anybody ever really starts to fall in love with me. Sorry to my unknown lover. Sorry I could be so blind. Didn't mean to leave you, and all of the things that we had behind."

I begin to walk back to center stage again. "And someone will love you. Someone will love you. Someone will love you, but someone isn't me. And someone will love you. Someone will love you. Someone will love you, but someone isn't me."

"Wasn't that such a beautiful song everybody?" Alex calls out. "Now if you would please direct your attention to both Mr. and Mrs. Zvahl over here you'll see the amazing Vylad Ro'meave with some very incredible news! Vylad if you would please~?"

And I'm dead. Goodbye world.

Vylad laughs, "Well, let's get straight to the point. I have a video of Y/N calling Laurance daddy the other day. Now before I die... ONTO THE NEXT SONG!"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

My cries of embarrassment mean nothing.

I thought that after Sorry they would stop embarrassing me, but they didn't. They instead over the course of five days made a video of me at my worst. Even Laurance was in on the video, and it lasted for about seven minutes. I didn't know I did that many embarrassing things in the course of two years. The entire time the fans enjoyed the video, but I just wanted to cry ten seconds in. What did I do to deserve this torture. No wonder why Alex wanted me to sing Sorry, they planned to set me up the entire time! Although I did enjoy listening to Laurance being called Lord Dickwad of Fuckwardlandia. Heh, good times... Wait...

I watch as Laurance sinks in the waves of our fans, never to be seen again. I'll never let you go Jack. My Heart WIll Go On begins to run through my mind as I stand on stage with a smirk. That takes care of one of the three calprets... I spot the other two from across the stage and watch as Alex jumps in Vylad's arms, and he sprints away. What the fuck... I swear, this was staged.

Mother walks up to me and brings me into a hug as I watch the other three get away clean. Lucky assholes...