chapter four

I couldn't count the amount of times I have either watched on TV, or even read in a book a character going to a huge party, flirting with somebody and soon they become a relationship.

I suppose being in a band for the past two years gives you some free time in the day, but not all the time. It's either we're on our feet, and awake at six in the morning, or it's a lazy day.

For the first time in two weeks we have a free day, and we can either spend it foolishly or wisely.

Knowing us we'll spend it foolishly.

Sometimes I wonder what I will look like, or even who I'll be when I get older. Will I style my hair differently? Or will I be a total bitch? I don't even know if this band will take me even further into my dreams, or if the band will just plummet into the ground. From the looks of it we're soaring through flying colors, and we're gaining more popularity as well. Who knows.

Leo can be unpredictable at times, and will sometimes spring something totally random upon us. Either it be a surprise interview, or even a sudden recording session. Leo can sometimes be the reason why we don't always have an entire free day to ourselves. Don't get me wrong, I love the man and he's awesome, but he can get frustrating at times.

I feel the other side of the bed I'm sitting on divot, and I look over to see Alex.

"Hey... So before you shoot me down right away, listen alright?" I nod my head slowly as she smiles. "Awesome! So there's this party tonight-"

"No, no, no, no! No parties. We have a day off today, so why waste it?"

She gives me puppy dogs eyes and sticks out her bottom lip. "Come on N/N," She begs. "I can't stand being in this scruffy hotel room any longer. I already got Laurance and Vylad to go, and maybe we'll makes some friends..."

We don't go to school with everybody else, so we don't have a whole lot of friends. We're always on our feet so friends can sometimes be limited at times. We stick together because we know that we won't be going anywhere without one another.

I sigh, "Fine. What time do I need to be ready at?"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I sigh as I fix the collar of my jacket in the mirror. It may be time that we go back to school soon... We all need some better social skills.

A pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind and I roll my eyes. Laurance smirks as he stares at oh reflection.

I tilt my head up towards Laurance, and I can feel my hair fall backwards destroying my hair parting. "You know if I'm correct, this I'd fourth degree sexual harassment because I didn't give you concent to touch me," I say and he simply just rolls his eyes at me. "Don't you dare roll you eyes at me! I'm the one who is support to roll their eyes at you!"

He unwraps his arms from my waist and begins to walk away, "Whatever babe. Oh, it's about time we leave. We're all waiting on you."

Damn it... I hate it when they're all waiting on me.

I click my tounge, "Don't call me babe, I'm not your girlfriend."

"Of course babe. Whatever you want babe. Hurry up babe."

"Stop calling me babe!" I exclaim. "And could your shirt get any tighter?"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Anybody would probably guess that I'm drunk by the way I have been acting, or that I'm just plain out stupid.

Each time I either flirt or talk to a guy I feel somebody eyes on the back of my neck. I always follow the creepy gaze to see either Vylad or Laurance watching my every move. It's mainly just Laurance doing it, and it makes me want to punch him in the face. I'm not his girlfriend, I'm not his sister, nor an I his property. So therefore he has no control over me. I mean come on, he can flirt with girls, but I can't simply talk to a guy? That's complete bullshit.

I can feel the bass of the music vibrate through my entire body as I move back and forth with the beat of the music. The party is lightly dimmed, but that doesn't stop all the couples from grinding on each other, or making out. In fact it only fuels them to do so. The room is extremely warm, and my jack is somewhere. The last thing I knew about my jacket was that I gave it to Vylad, and now I can't find it.

I slip my way through the crowd after bidding the guy I was talking to goodbye. I finally find Vylad to see his back towards me. Perfect... I begin to sneak over to Vylad only to slam my hands on top of his shoulders to scare him. He doesn't jump, nor does he make the smallest stir. In fact he just stands there with a glare on his face. There has been a very select few amount of times where I have seen Vylad glare, and now I can finally start counting on my other hand.

"What are you even staring at?" I ask, and he points to the sight in front of him. "Dude, leave her alone. Irene you and Laurance have a serious problem with claiming us females."

He shakes his head and turns to me. "Haha, very funny," Vylad smiles weakly at me. "What's up?"

"Where's my jacket?"

He points me in a direction of a room and I begin to walk towards there. I open the door the mysterious room only to have to dig through a million jackets simply to get to my own leather jacket. I slip the jacket on, and begin to walk out of the room to tell the other's that it's about time we leave. It's a little past midnight and we need to be up bright and early tomorrow. I probably should've told Vylad this when I was talking go him... Oh we-. My thoughts are cut short when I bump into somebody.

"Oh my Irene!" I began to look up at the person I walked into as I continue to talk. "I'm so sorry-you."