chapter five

I sigh as I throw my alarm clock at the wall and hope that it will stop beeping. This doesn't work however, and I quickly become frustrated.

"Vylad... turn it off..." I had gotten no response. "Vylad?"

Great he's gone, I'm talking to myself, and THE BEEPING WON'T STOP! I groan and begin to get out of bed walking over to the alarm clock. "Yea, I get it. SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY!"

6:00 great. Just fucking great. First my encounter with him last night, and now I've only gotten an estimated five hours of sleep last night to get me through the day. Why must my life hate me?

I grab my life phone off of the nightstand next to my side of the bed and begin to walk out of the room towards the couch. I stand behind the couch and just let myself fall forward. I'm so tired.

"Y/N? What are you doing?"

I scream profanities into the couch cushion, and all I want to do I cry. My phone goes off and that's when the tears almost escape my eyes. I'll never get a break, and now this the time when I'm beginning to wish that I never joined my band.

I ignore Vylad and check my phone to see Leo had posted something on Twitter. Oh yea... The meet and greet...

"Y/N, do I look okay?"

I stand up from my position on the and face him. The guy in from of me looks like Vylad, but in a performance Laurance like attire.

My mouth opens but nothing comes up. My eyes begin to squint to make sure that I'm actually seeing what I'm see, and sadly this is exactly what I see.

"One question: why?" I walk over to Vylad and try to fix this. I ruffle his hair up a bit, but it only makes it worse. "Bro, where's your scarf?" (Bro where's your shirt? Oh shit. What the hell happened last night?)

He fixes the leather jacket jacket he has on over his band T-shirt, and now I'm beginning to miss his scarf. He had traded in his ripped skinny jeans in for a pair of black skinny jeans. Not to mention the pair of shoes I haven't even seen him glance at before.

I can hear footsteps and the familiar sound of Alex's humming. That was until it stopped, and I watch as she turns on her heel walking back to where she came from.

"VYLAD MY BROTHER HAS GONE INSANR! HE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE YOU BUT WITH HIS CLOTHES ON IN THE LIVING ROOM THINGY!" I laugh as he brings her back by pulling her by her arm, and he explains that it really is him. "I have one question: why?"

"That's exactly what I said."

Vylad glares at me. "Because you seemed to be into a guy last night that looked like this. Besides, Laurance always looks like this and he has a lot of fangirls."

"You're stupid," She replies bluntly. "You have fangirls too Vylad. Go change back into your normal attire that I-girls find adorable."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I watch Laurance play air guitar while the photographer prepares the camera for our photoshoot. His actual guitar is strapped to back which only makes it all the more funnier. He bobs his head up and down making his hair go crazy, and I continue to laugh. Laurance always knows how to make me feel better. He's just that stupid.

Right after out photoshoot is our meet and greet. There was this one time where we were posing for a photo and Laurance lost his balance and brought Alex down with him. She screams 'If I go down, you go down with me', and I end I bringing Vylad down as she brings me down. In the end we're all in one big pile, and the photographer likes our mess and takes a picture of us. Sure there was a guitar jammed in my side, but I guess it was worth it.

I smile as I look over at Vylad knowing that he's back to normal.

Leo claps his hands together as he stands next to the photographer and tells us that it's time to get ready.

We take some pictures together, separate, with our instruments and without. In the end they look pretty cool, and I'm dying from being so warm and from being so hungry.

I elbow Laurance in the side and he hisses something out in pain.

"What time is it?" I ask and he begins to glare.

"Are you kidding me? You elbowed me to ask me that stupid question?!"

"Yes."

He sighs, "10:36."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I sit in my chair listening to the screaming fans in front of me. We're surrounded by bodyguards and I only have a small amount of fear. These fans can get crazy, and I don't need to be the victim of one of their attacks. Not again...

I look down the little row of us four to see what I expected. Vylad is waving enthusiastically to everyone he sees, Alex waves and blows air kisses, and Laurance flirtatiously winks at girls making them swoon. I simply roll my eyes at his patheticness and watch as the first fan walks up to me.

"H-Hi," They stutter. "Can you sign this for me?"

"Of course."

As long as don't see him again we're okay.