chapter eighteen

Believe your best friend, or your new friend. The decision should be easy, right? Well, it's not. It's actaully quite struggling to be completely honest. One side of me says believe Alex, but the other side says believe Kara. Most people would believe their best friend, but I'm just here shrugging my shoulders saying I don't know what to do.

Laurance looks at me, "Locked in a closet?"

"Okay good, you're as confused as I am."

"DON'T TOUCH HIM!"

I sigh in defeat and grab Laurance's hand walking over by the cat fight. Alex is holding onto Vylad for dear life, and Kara looks beyond pissed off. I honestly would too if somebody accused me of doing something... that I might've or might not of have done... Nice save there Y/N.

"Alex was locked in closet?" Laurance asks.

Vylad nods his head and Alex replies with a grumpy 'yeah'. She crosses her arms over her chest, and Kara just places her hand on hips. Her pissed off expression has now changed to annoyed.

"I most certianally did not lock her in a closet. She's delusional. Who would lock somebody ina. closet?" We all turn towards Laurance. She rolls her eyes, "Okay, so Laurance has? But why would I? I have no reason, not that it's right, to lock somebody in a closet."

"I should've pushed you off the stage when I had the chance," Alex growls.

I slap her arm, and she looks hurt. Not the physically kind, but the one that shows that she didn't want me to hit her. I didn't want to hit her either, but you don't just go around and say that.

"Y/N, what the heck?!" Vylad exclaims! "She was locked in a closet! I'm the one who found her!"

"Do yoy have proof?" Kara asks and he shakes his head no. "Then you can't prove that I did that. Besides, aren't you two dating or something? It's clear to see Alex doesn't like me."

I bite my tounge. She's going to kill me for this, "Al... She's got you there..."

Alex's eyes widen. "W-What? You believe her over me?" She sighs. "You know... Y/N, I think it's time I take a break from the band. Congratulations Kara, you got what you want. Welcome to the band."

Kara puts her hand on her chest, "Well I certainally wasn't expecting this, but okay!"

Alex begins to walk away until Vtlad grabs onto her wrist, "Lex... love... Dont go. You quit, and I quit. Plain and simple."

She looks back at him and kisses his cheek, "I quit."

Kara walks away, and so do thw other two. I turn to Laurance running a hand through my hair. "So," I begin with a frustrated sigh. "What did you wanna tell me again?"

"Oh..." He stares at his feet. "It's probably best not to bring it up now... Later maybe."

"Okay... If you say so."

Now I feel bad...

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Nobody dared to tell Leo of loosing half of the band. The entire day at school today, they both avoided us. They didn't sit by us at lunch, and they stayed fair away during any class we had together.

It's weird seeing two empty seats at lunch, and watching them be filled by completely different people. It just isn't right...

Leo walks on stage and begins to talk. "Hello everybo-huh? Why's she here?" He narrows his eyes at Kara. She poured ice water down his back yesterday. That was the last straw, and he refuses to like her. She's on his 'delinquents' list, and she's okay with it.

She just smiles, "Nice to see you again Lucas."

"Leo."

"That's what I said! Lucas."

"Where are you parents?" He looks around. "And the others?"

Laurance speaks up, "Quit."

Leo raises an eyebrow, "Quit? I must've heard wrong. Did you just say they quit?" Laurance nods his head. "Ugh, and you had her be the replacement? I can't stand her backstage. I'm going to be able to stand her here. Laurance could've quit you know... What did bra boy do to them this time?"

That's when we explained the entire story to him. Leo becomes frustrated yelling a 'I believe the two trustable people' before storming out of the building. We are now the only people here, and Kara smirks.

"I have an amazing idea! Let's throw a party!"

Laurance groans, "That's a terrible idea!"

"Come on Laur," She grabs onto his upper arm and nuzzles into the crook of his neck. "It's just a little party? What's it gonna hurt? What could go wrong?"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Everything.

Everything can go wrong. Instruments can be destroyed. And worst of all, we could lose our jobs tomorrow. Oh Irene... what have we gotten ourselves into?