introduction

My music is all I care about. The song writing, music videos, going into the recordong studio, everything. I love it all.

Of course I love music in general, but knowing that this is my music is specail.

My band and myself help each other create the beauty we call music, and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Our songs and everything that goes with it is my one true love.

At least, that was what I thought. That was until I opened up my eyes to more than just the songs themselves.

Of course realizing this came in parts that I didn't necessarily think I would have to face.

I'm sixteen, and I know it's about that time that I stop focusing so much on music and finding out the true meaning of love.

It'll take time, but I'm willing the share the spotlight with somebody else.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Aphmau characters, nor do I own any of the songs used in here.

Please do enjoy this story, and this was also another story that you all have wanted me to do, so I'm doing it.

I'm also leaving this book as is, so that means that it won't be edited unless I actually edit it. But even then, it won't change how it's written and goes.

Enjoy~!

~DramaQueen💜