chapter eight

It's Monday morning, and I think I'm going to die. I haven't gone to school since the very beginning of freshman year, and even then I only went for like three days. The only thing that is going to get me through today is my lock screen. Why is it my lock screen you ask? Because over the weekend Alex sent me a picture of Laurance wearing a bra.

I don't know how Garroth and Zane can do it everyday, and I don't know how the females can wear these uniforms everyday. The skirts extremely short, and I want to pull it down even though it's best that I don't. I don't feel like myself, and that isn't the best feeling to have. It's as if I'm somebody else, and I'll never be able to go back to how I originally was. My music has already been taken away from me, and now this. What next?

Mom plays it off as if it's the first day of school, and in fact makes me stand in place while she takes pictures of me with the lines of 'my baby gurl is haveing her first day of school yo! And she's totes adorbs doing it too!'. Here's how to make it appear as if you're excited for the upcoming school day: you don't. You cry like everybody else does.

My phone goes off and I look down to see I have a text from Alex.

(One message from ~Princess Alex~)

Princess Alex: Sooooo Laurance refuses to take off the bra, and it looks like he has man boobs. He won't stop calling himself sexy. Please help me.

I laugh at the text, and I feel a pair of hands push on my mid-back making me stand up straight as I take a step forward. I look back to see Garroth and glare. He only gives me a cheeky grin and tosses my backpack towards me. Please don't make me go!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Laurance took off the bra, and Alex looks like a normal girl with shorter hair. I can't have my leather jacket, and Vylad looks like a fucking turtle. Why does my life hate me so? I feel like one of those preppy girls who go to those private rich kid schools. Stereotypical I know, but that's how I feel. Hell, the four of us look like one of those preppy kids. We took a selfie together just to get defy this feeling, and let's just say I hope my mom doesn't see it because it involves somebody flipping the camera off.

Laurance is a loner who needs to go to homeroom with Garroth, while the rest of us three are all going to the same homeroom. Problem is, we don't know where it is. One person wants to go left, while another wants to go right, and I'm just stuck with my arms being pulled off of my body. All out troubles ended, and the pain in my shoulders, when Cadenza showed us to our proper classroom. Why didn't we just ask her to begin with? We all suck.

So we were a few minutes late and ended up getting dirty looks from the teacher. That was until he looked down at his attendance sheet and saw that we were new here. He shoots us an apologetic smile and motions for us to walk to the front of the room. I ignore the temptation to pull down my skirt, as well as all the stares burning into the back of my neck.

He coughs before he places his hand on my shoulder making me flinch. I don't know why I'm being so jittery, but I just am. "Class this is..." Are you kidding me? He doesn't even know our names? Snickers erupt from around the classroom, and a look of giving up takes over the expression on his face. You and me both bro... er... Mr. Bro. "Why don't you three just announce yourselves while I take attendance?" Yo, Mr. Bro. They must likely know us already, WE'RE IN A BAND! Well, we were...

Vylad clears his throat and waves lightly, "I'm Vylad Ro'meave."

Mr. Bro, this mostly likely isn't him name but it is now, looks up at him amused. There's movement in the back of the class and a black fringe parted to the right catches my eye. I didn't know Zane was in this homeroom. If I did then I would've forced him to show us here.

"I'm Y/N Ro'meave, but if you didn't know that then you probably live under a rock."

"Did you both just say you were Ro'meaves?" Mr. Bro teacher dude asks.

"Yep," Vylads chirps. "And that emo kid in the back is our brother."

Alex looks at her hair and the back at the group of people. A 'smack' sound comes from her lips as if you were ought to kiss the back of your hand. "My names trouble," She snaps and then it turns into finger guns. "Nice to meet cha." The teacher glares at her slightly and she sighs lightly. "Fine, I'm Alexandra Zvahl."

"You're a Zvahl? Are you anything like Cadenza?"

"Not really."

"Are you anything like Laurance?"

She became annoyed, and I chuckled. "Are you really asking me if I'm like the dude who put a bra on this morning?"

He smiles. "I like you," She replies back with a 'I like me too', and he points to the three empty seats that are next to a girl with raven black hair and hazel eyes. From the look she was giving us I could tell that she was a fan. "Go sit by... Aphmeow was it...? Eh, I don't know. Go sit by her."

After mentally flipping him off I sit in the desk closest to her, and she smiles.

"H-Hi, I'm Aphmau!"

Today is going to be a long day... Kill me now.