Round 19

Logan drives to his house after we visited Alex at the hospital. I am exhausted as we walk inside. I go to my room for a quick shower. I throw on a shirt ready to throw myself into bed when I hear glass shatter. I run to Logans room and don't see him in the bedroom. The lights of his bathroom are on so I open the door slightly and find him with glass all over the floor. "Are you okay?" I ask him.

"I am," he says.

"I'll be right back." I go for a broom and come back to sweep the glass off the floor. He had been trying to reach bandages that were in a glass container but had failed somehow. He gets up slowly to help me. I realize then that he's movements aren't as fast and easy. I run a hand through my face feeling ungrateful. How did I not think to check on his wounds after the fight or at the hospital?

"Come on I'll finish cleaning this up later," I say. I walk out to his bedroom and wait for him to have a seat on the bed. I pull his shirt up and flinch when I see his bruised torso.

"I've taken worse hits Bonbon this is nothing."

"We should've had a doctor check you at the hospital."

"And have the cop asking more questions," I guess he hadn't enjoyed Kens company. "I already took some pills they're kicking in."

"Thank you for fighting for me and your brother."

"It's what I am good at Bonbon."

His words run through my head and I can imagine he's good at other things. Our make out scene from earlier comes to my mind. He's definitely good at other things.

"You were that worried that you ran in here in a shirt and panties?"

I look down at myself and try to pull my shirt down some. I had completely forgotten. "Yes I was very concerned that someone had broken in or something."

He laughs and extends his hand, "come here." I hesitate but I take his hand. He pulls me towards him, "before the fight."

I know exactly what he's talking about so there's no need for him to expand. He pulls my hips towards and buries his face in between my breast. Even though he's the one sitting down injured and I am the one standing he still feels so much stronger.

"Logan you know I-" I am about to mention Henry but he interrupts me.

"I know. Trust me I know. You are here now though, with me," he pulls away and looks up at me as he runs his hand through my thighs and up to my stomach under my shirt. "If you didn't want this your body wouldn't be screaming to be touched right now."

He stops at my waist. My feet feel weak.

"Freya, just say yes," and it's no longer Bonbon. I throw my shirt over my head and let it fall to the floor. A smile forms on his face and he kisses my stomach.

I push him to lay back on the bed and get on top of him. I am careful to not touch his torso but it's all I want to do. I plant kisses on his bruised stomach and make my way up until I reach his lips. The kiss consumes me as the ache in between my legs grows. He pulls my body towards his and groans in pain. I pull away but he holds my waist to keep my body touching his, "it's the best fucking pain."

"Let me know if it gets to be too much," I tease. He laughs and gives me a small kiss. I work to unbutton his jeans and help him out of them. When I position myself on top of him again I can feel him much more now. I move against him with the small pieces of fabric against us.

"Fuck Freya this is torture," he says as I feel him growing impatient.

"I don't think we'll be able to do much today," I tell him running a finger through his abs.

He groans and grabs my hips to stop me. He moves me down to the bed so he's now the one hovering me. "I like this better," he says pulling at my panties. Once our bodies are completely naked he looks me in the eyes and tells me I am beautiful before locking his lips with mine. He positions himself at my entrance and I bite on his lip once I feel him move in. I feel his hands wrap around strands of my hair as he thrusts in and out. He groans as if feeling pain and pleasure at the same time. It's the sexiest sound I have heard a man make.

"Tell me something," he says kissing my neck.

"What?" I let out breathless. I wrap my legs around his hips wanting him deeper in me.

"You want this to happen again."

He quickens his pace and takes my nipple in his mouth, "yes," I let out.

"I am not sure I'll be able to let you go after tonight," he says grunting.

"Then don't," I let out before a moan escapes my mouth.

When our bodies give out its beautiful the way he looks down into my eyes and smiles. A smile that reaches his eyes and I love the moment that I cherish it with a kiss that feels real and full of so much then just lust.

He keeps his word.

He doesn't let me go.

I am unable to fall asleep. I lay there taking in the warmth of his body enjoying it because this would be the last time. We wouldn't wake up this way. I had to make sure of that. To protect him.