Round 5

I wrap my arms tightly around the jacket as I head out. It had been a long fight that Logan had won once again. He has taken home a victory every time he gets on that ring.

I pause as I come around the corner and see him. He pulls a hoodie over his head but I would still be able to tell that its him. He seems frustrated and angry as he starts walking. Out of curiosity I follow behind him keeping my distance. We round a neighborhood that gives me the creeps. I am glad I am fully covered as I pass a few men walking around. I hide behind a dumpster once I see Logan come to a stop in front of a building. He knocks on a door and someone opens it.

I immediately recognize the person as a gang member. Big red letters are tattooed on his forehead. Logan pulls loads of cash out of his pocket and hands it to the guy. They exchange a few words but it's too far for me to hear. I slowly take a few steps closer to try and hide behind something else but pain shoots through my head before I can take the next step.

"Hey kitty," I hear someone say behind me.

"What you got there Mike?" The guy from the door asks. I bite the inside of my cheek as Logan turns to look at me. He looks a little surprised but mostly angry.

"A little curious kitten." The guy behind me speaks again. His grip tightens on my hair as his other hand comes around my stomach. He smells like weed and alcohol. Gross.

"Let her go," says Logan.

"Is she with you?" The tattooed guy asks Logan. Logan moves towards me and the guy who has a grip on my hair. The grip loosens and by the time Logan is inches away from me the guy releases me completely.

"Just an ex who can't stay away from me," Logan says grabbing my arm. "Don't forget what I just told you." He says to the guy at the door before pulling my arm and walking us back the way we came from.

"Let go of me," I let out. He pulls me inside a small shop and works his way to the bathroom. He closes the door behind us.

"Care to explain why you were following me?" He asks releasing my arm. I cross my arms and look down at the floor feeling pathetic.

"I was just curious."

"I am curious about a lot of things babe, I am just not stupid enough to act on them."

I look up and frown at him, "well at least I am not making deals with a gangster."

He laughs looking down at the ground. When he looks back up at me there's no hint of calmness and all is assured when he grabs my chin pushing me against the wall.

"Whatever you think you saw erase it from that little head of yours." I push his hand away from my chin.

"And if I don't?" It's probably stupid of me to challenge someone like Logan but I am so angry. Angry for getting caught. Angry for being called stupid.

"Just have to hope you do."

"Don't you win enough with-" I start but he interrupts me. "Don't fucking push it Bonbon. You have-"

"Freya," I say tired of hearing him call me Bonbon. I am only Bonbon when I am in the ring.

"What?" A line forms in between his eyebrows.

"My name is Freya. Look I am sorry I followed you."

"Don't let it happen again." He says taking a step back. "Sorry won't cut it next time."

"I am not going to say anything."

"That's not what I mean. When dogs like those see a fresh piece of meat like you they tend to go after it."

"I can defend myself," I say.

He quickly moves towards me and grabs my arm twisting it behind my back. He turns me to face the mirror in front of us. I feel his body press close to mine. "I can easily do you right here. What are you going to do Bonbon?" He asks looking at me through the mirror. I part my lips but instead of answering I act on it.

With my free arm I swing it backwards towards his face making sure my elbow is the one making contact with his skin. Once I feel the contact of my hit I feel his grip loosen and I twist my other arm free. He grabs a hold of my wrist but I use my free hand to place my palm under his chin. I put some space between us, "I can easily give you a kick on the package you carry between your legs. That would give me a run for it. Should I try it?" I ask happy with my defense. The classes had paid off. That and Henry.

He lets go of my wrist and grabs my other hand carefully this time, "I guess you have a chance."

"Do you tend to underestimate all women?" I ask taking my hand back by my side.

"Not at all," he answers. He runs a hand through his hair and closes his eyes for an instant. It's almost as if he is in pain but its gone before I can even process the thought.

"You're something Logan," I turn to face the mirror and fix my hair. The last thing I want is to walk out of this bathroom looking like I just had a quickie.

I sigh and turn back to face him. He shakes his head and lets out laugh. It's so sexy the way he runs a hand through the back of his neck and looks up at me with daring eyes. I gasp when he grabs a hold of my hips and pulls me up to the sink. He places himself in between my legs and grabs the back of my neck with one hand.

"Fuck," he curses before joining my mouth with his. The kiss is hungry as if we're two people who have reunited. My hands wrap around his neck and I move closer towards the edge of the sink. Chills run through my body as his hand travels under my shirt. He pulls my hair making me arch my head back. He kisses my cheek and then my neck.

"Oh my," I hear someone say. Logan and I both turn to look towards the door. An older woman is holding the door open with eyes wide open. I feel my face flush of embarrassment as we pull away from each other.

"I am so sorry," she says quickly and goes back outside closing the door behind her. It should be me and Logan walking out of here.

"She looked like she was about to faint," Logan speaks. There's no laughter or a smile but it seemed full of humor the way he said those words.

"There's nothing to be proud of from that," I say getting back on my two feet.

"You kissed me back Bonbon. I should be proud of that."

I take a deep breath and ignore his comment. What was he playing at? I sure as hell don't want to know.

"Fuck off Logan," I walk out and don't look back.